Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear BioWare: Leap is still BLEEPIN BROKEN!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Dear BioWare: Leap is still BLEEPIN BROKEN!

underjollyroger
10.31.2013 , 06:11 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
Yes the leaps are broken. Its look very stupid and illogical when your are rooted while monkey is flying to you.
Fix it asap. There should be no roots for leaps before the monkey land on you.
Hahahhahah A flying, enraged monkey with glowsticks is trying to land on me, but instead lands somewhere totally unexpected - mostly into the pit, where 5 of my recently pushed team mates await with hungry faces to eat a smash and spend 20 seconds in a fair 5 vs 1
Well if this view doesn't root me from sheer terror what else could? Works as expected

Happens to me a lot on my jugg.

Tankqull
10.31.2013 , 08:48 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindol View Post
FYI... Has been many months now and leap is still ****ed in Huttball. Fix please and thank you. Though I know you're going to ignore this thread because you hate making your game work, you would much rather break it.
not leap is broken but the entire wz (respectivly all wz) is lagging like hell. its funny when your defensiv CD fires after your dead and are releasing to the starting area...
or recieving fire dmg 5sec after you have past the pit.
happens to me regualrily in WZ especially in the huttball arena. while playing at 40-90FPS and <50ms the only source for those lags could be the toaster hosting the WZs.

Glower
11.16.2013 , 06:40 PM | #23
Still not fixed!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "Theyd love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

JP_Legatus
11.16.2013 , 07:07 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindol View Post
FYI... Has been many months now and leap is still ****ed in Huttball. Fix please and thank you. Though I know you're going to ignore this thread because you hate making your game work, you would much rather break it.
It's broken everywhere, not just in huttball.

And so is phase walk, shroud, and possibly force barrier.
Plaje - 65 PVP Assassin
http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

Xooey
11.16.2013 , 07:53 PM | #25
The leap bug is most noticeable in huttball because you end up in a pit every time it fails. And it fails several times a match. It is also awful in the arena with the catwalks.

This bug didn't exist until hydraulic override was introduced - I suspect there is a bug related to an object with that ability as the jump fail behaves very similarly to jumping to someone using hydraulic override.

Acupuncturist/Slashionista

Arlanon
11.16.2013 , 08:05 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower
So, fix it naoooo!!!!
Now! Now! Fix it! Now!

(read in Arnold Schwarzenegger voice for maximum effectiveness)

-Holmes
11.16.2013 , 09:14 PM | #27
For all the juggs and marauders, the rage will make you strong!

For the guardians and sentinels, do not lose focus! Maintain discipline.

ImagineerAtHeart
11.24.2013 , 10:17 AM | #28
As well as having the leap fall, I have noticed a few instances lately where I over jumped my targets. In one particular huttball match, this caused me to fly over my target and land in the fire trap. Very annoying.

DarthMaulUK
11.24.2013 , 01:33 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ImagineerAtHeart View Post
As well as having the leap fall, I have noticed a few instances lately where I over jumped my targets. In one particular huttball match, this caused me to fly over my target and land in the fire trap. Very annoying.
Thats probably BioLAG - Huttball is the worst map for lag it seems.

FYI - Force Shroud is STILL broken since 1.4.......

JediMasterSLC
11.24.2013 , 01:57 PM | #30
Needs fixing ASAP. Been leveling a guardian the past couple days, and many times leap doesn't take me anywhere at all- it just performs the animation in place and grants 3 focus.