Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear BioWare: Leap is still BLEEPIN BROKEN!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Dear BioWare: Leap is still BLEEPIN BROKEN!

Sindol
10.28.2013 , 05:44 PM | #1
FYI... Has been many months now and leap is still ****ed in Huttball. Fix please and thank you. Though I know you're going to ignore this thread because you hate making your game work, you would much rather break it.
Sindol Level 55 Shadow Sinfany Level 55 Vanguard Lodnis Level 55 Juggernaut Kyndol Level 55 Assassin
Sindol Level 55 Guardian Kharr Level 55 Commando Sinistrid Level 55 Sentinel

Arlanon
10.28.2013 , 08:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindol
FYI... Has been many months now and leap is still ****ed in Huttball. Fix please and thank you. Though I know you're going to ignore this thread because you hate making your game work, you would much rather break it.
LOL for truth! I Interceded to a friendly Huttballer on the elbow! BUT WAIT! I FELL THROUGH TEH FLOORZ!

No problemo! I'll just Force Charge up to the ramp at the enemy who is standing on the slope! BUT WAIT! I FELL THROUGH TEH FLOORZ!

Alrighty then! Fortunately there is an enemy derp standing on the edge of the endzone! I'll just Push this other guy away from me, and then Force Charge at the derp! BUT WAIT! I ONLY TRAVELED HALF THE DISTANCE AND LANDED ALMOST RIGHT WHERE I STARTED FROM! STILL IN TEH PITZ!

Ok, at that point I had to throw the ball away and apologize to my team. But I guess that wasn't really necessary, as they were having themselves a nice 6v1 in our own pit.

TheFXedits
10.28.2013 , 08:08 PM | #3
atleast you dont get permament stuck when getting knocked back and force to sit in warzone starting or Quit the warzone
Wdhs - 55 Operative
The Bastion

JestersRevenge
10.28.2013 , 09:21 PM | #4
I had just dusted off my Juggernaut after a few months and my first match was a Huttball. Was in enemy pit, Interceded to teammate on edge...FAIL.

Later, in enemy pit again. Charged to enemy above me on central ramp only to fall back into the pit. Again.

SO...MUCH...RAGE...
<KungFu Treachery>
<Mexican Cleaning Ladies>

Alizaro
10.29.2013 , 12:38 AM | #5
The only tip I know is once you hit force charge or intercede, If you keep pushing the forward movement button it sometimes recovers. You're gonna glitch when it does but at least you're hopefully in your intended destination.
Prophecy of the Five

Dark Force Rising (Tmper, Shaddo, Tempermental, Alizar) 375 vr

MandFlurry
10.29.2013 , 01:05 AM | #6
I think it's in all the WZs that Force leap for me is broken, not just the Huttball map.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator

Arlanon
10.29.2013 , 01:09 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry
I think it's in all the WZs that Force leap for me is broken, not just the Huttball map.
Yup. I Charge at enemies and land 50 feet behind them. I intercede to teammates and fly in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

Sometimes the entire screen locks up and I magically teleport 1.5 seconds later.

What worries me the most is that these things don't happen every time. It may take them a long time (aka forever) to fix it.

DarthMaulUK
10.29.2013 , 01:25 AM | #8
Huttball is creating lots of problems for classes. Sins have had Force Shroud broken since 1.4 and its mostly breaks in Huttball, same for Overload(our knock backs).

It's probably the lag because the amount of times you see a player drop to the floor lag up but then rush past you is just confusing,. Clunky game engine with clunky coding.
to strive to seek, to find. And not to yield.

DroidDreamer
10.29.2013 , 01:27 AM | #9
I can report falling short on force charge and intercede in Huttball too.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

Glower
10.29.2013 , 02:13 AM | #10
Fix it, especially for Huttball (Jugg only??)!!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "Theyd love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)