Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hallowed Gothic clipping issue

Elfa
10.28.2013 , 08:53 AM | #1
Currently the Hallowed Gothic Head gear clips with the Hallowed Gothic Vestments around the neck area.

Now I'm not going to make any judgments about a head piece clipping the very chest piece it was designed to go with, but I will suggest a possible solution.

As of now, the head piece is attempting to fit underneath the collar of the chest piece. If the head piece is forced to remain on top of the chest, the clipping will not occur and it will look better.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Elfa
11.17.2013 , 11:32 AM | #2
Has this been fixed yet or is it planned for 2.5?
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Elfa
12.25.2013 , 09:14 PM | #3
Will this ever be fixed?

Oeconomicus
04.03.2015 , 11:43 PM | #4
I can confirm this neck clipping bug. It is still present in 3.1.1.

Screenshots added:

http://www11.pic-upload.de/04.04.15/j1qq4civt1.jpg

Due to the rarity of the head it is very annoying to see this clipping.

Tait, can you pass this along to the dev Team? Thank you in advance.

Oeconomicus
05.04.2015 , 03:16 AM | #5
BUMP!

Bug still exists in Patch 3.2.

The_Sith_Warrior
07.12.2015 , 03:08 AM | #6
This bug still exist today, plz fix it
The Shadowlands - One True Empire