Stuck between level 9 and 10 on Korriban

Giobonello

So, I am total newb to this MMO. I got to level 9 pretty quick, but believe I am missing a bunch of missions that I can't see. There are literally no missions left other than the final level 11 mission for this planet. Since I am not a level 10 I also can't use group finder yet to see if there are missions I can party up for.

I am sure that I am doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sounds like you may have missed a few planetary missions, but you can still finish your class mission without doing them. Also, you should be able to group with anyone for your "heroic, planetary, & class missions" now. You can't group for flashpoints or PvP yet. Before I got my new computer, I'd miss quest because I'd leave the area before they load. Your quest would be in & near the academy if you missed any.

1. Finding more missions:

Run around all the areas you've been to and look for any yellow triangle markers, both in your view and on your map. There are a bunch of side missions on Korriban, including several Heroic 2+ missions that are intended for a group (and which give extra xp) --- for these, just ask in the general chat on Korriban if anyone wants to go, and if you get someone, right click their name and select "invite to group" (two people together should be able to do the mission at the level of the mission, but you can get as many as four to be safe). Many of them are given inside the main building or just outside it, but there are also a variety of quests given in random locations as you run around. Be on the lookout for these yellow triangle markers.

I don't think you can be level 9 and have done all the side missions and be a subscriber (which you apparently are given you're posting here, I think). If you were free-to-play and were getting lower xp, maybe.

Some side missions, including all Heroic 2+ missions, can be repeated after waiting one day. So if you go back a day later, you can pick up some of the ones you've already done to help level up.

2. On whether you need to level up:

It is possible to do the final class missions on Korriban at level 9, though some of the fights will be tough, especially if you're new to the game. If I recall correctly, the warrior has an easier time in the final class mission than the inquisitor.

As a last resort, you can also ask for someone to come help you with the final class mission (preferably someone of the other class, or else you'll both have to go select "allow access to same class story missions" in your preferences). Grouping up is allowed for any mission.

Edited by cxten

Rather than running around the whole planet, just group up with people doing the Group ones. you should see people shouting about in the the general chat. On Korriban it is usually only people selling credits and people looking for the two group quests. Also they can share the quest with you. Run those two quests and you should be able to get to 10 pretty easily and then move off planet,

So, I am total newb to this MMO. I got to level 9 pretty quick, but believe I am missing a bunch of missions that I can't see. There are literally no missions left other than the final level 11 mission for this planet. Since I am not a level 10 I also can't use group finder yet to see if there are missions I can party up for.

I am sure that I am doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

There were some missions on Korriban that were in the tombs that were easy to miss. One you had to kill some droids and slaves.

The other one was a pretty simple one. You talk to someone about why he was hiding in the tomb and you go back to the individual who he told you about and choose which way to go and then return to him