Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are Sith Assassins main attributes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
What are Sith Assassins main attributes?

PureTalents
12.21.2011 , 09:21 PM | #1
Is it strength and endurance? Because I can't find anything with strength at my level (16). Everything's Willpower and Endurance, I'm an Assassin not a sorcerer...

kaliak
12.21.2011 , 09:29 PM | #2
willpower and endurance willpower also effects melee for assassin's

Annakinnnn
12.22.2011 , 03:31 PM | #3
endurance only adds more health point correct?
Sreang 75 RDM Titan
Belldandi 70 Assassin Befallen
Platronix(x) 85 Shaman/Lock Alexstraza
Annakin 16 Assassin Canderous Ordo

ECGxLoneWolf
12.22.2011 , 04:23 PM | #4
Endurance increases Max Health and Health Regen. I think mostly the stats for Assassins are Endurance, Willpower, and Critical Strike. I'm probably missing something else.

Zymn
12.22.2011 , 04:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ECGxLoneWolf View Post
Endurance increases Max Health and Health Regen. I think mostly the stats for Assassins are Endurance, Willpower, and Critical Strike. I'm probably missing something else.
Power. Also I wish people would stop listing end as a main stat for all assassins. Tanks sure but for dps health is just gravy. Dps should aim for increasing their damage with stats and staying alive by playing well.
"Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."
―HK-47 on how to kill Jedi.

ECGxLoneWolf
12.22.2011 , 04:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zymn653979
Power. Also I wish people would stop listing end as a main stat for all assassins. Tanks sure but for dps health is just gravy. Dps should aim for increasing their damage with stats and staying alive by playing well.
Well don''t get me wrong, I don''t feel like its a main stat either its just one of those things you see on every piece of gear so your use to listing it for people to look for. But for DPS classes you do want the piece of gear that has Willpower > Endurance.

pinkfreudHC
12.22.2011 , 05:50 PM | #7
Willpower is the main stat. Endurance is just a "it came with the gear" stat.

For DPS:
At early levels the secondary stat to go for is crit-chance. Once you have a high enough crit-chance (meaning at the soft-cap, if one exists) start stacking damage bonuses (Power and Surge).

Zymn
12.22.2011 , 06:37 PM | #8
Seen one too many posts with "what is our main stat" answered with "end and willpower". Mmo newbies have enough to understand without confusing the matter. >.<
"Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."
―HK-47 on how to kill Jedi.

SteelCorez
01.20.2013 , 06:57 AM | #9
What I have done so far is concentrating on Willpower alot and then endurance, makes me able to kill 2-3 levels above me. Also your critical rating is important, much more important than like some suggested - Power. I don't have much power on my assassin at all but I still do pretty good dps for a lvl 30