Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild registry

Strajder
10.25.2013 , 08:10 AM | #1
Hi there, I would like to know if there is an up-to-date list of guilds on Red Eclipse, for both factions. Before launch, I was active on the forums and there was this cool guild search feature, which I assume was taken down after the release. Is there a way to see the list of guilds so I can choose which guild I will apply for?

By the way, I am at the moment a retired WoW player (not a complete beginner, though not a HC raider either, more like something in-between) who is looking for social/leveling/PvE guilds on both sides. Preferably ones that don't require voice chat and have a healthy, friendly atmosphere.

NeilMckt
11.12.2013 , 07:36 PM | #2
Hi I hope this is of use to you. DayCrawlers is casual Republic subscription guild on Red Eclipse. We do have voice but its not compulsory and you have the right to privacy. If you would like to consider us for your Republican characters please check Daycrawlers.guildportal.com, which will give contact details for any further discussion you might require.

Dimdeo
11.13.2013 , 02:06 AM | #3
There's more activity on the user created TRE forums: http://www.redeclipse.eu/

No main, just a lot of alts
<The Saya Legacy on TRE and Progenitor>

mattycutts
11.13.2013 , 06:32 AM | #4
actually theres alot of activity on here also. i go on both and majority of activity on reeclipse server website is mainly pvp orinitated.
RED ECLIPSE - Unrelenting (Rep) / The Deathbringers (emp)
(Ground & Space PVP only) - Republic main
Empire - Quickblast / Quickstrike / Quickblow / Quickcast / Toretto
Republic - Quickblasts / Quickslam / Quickvolley
Former Baccas Blade / Nightmare Lands