Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which Relic to buy first?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Which Relic to buy first?

Kazubaii
10.24.2013 , 10:07 PM | #1
Hi, I have at last got enough basic coms to buy my first lvl 55 relic. I've noticed a lot of advice pointing to the 2 proc ones. What I would like to know is which of them provides me with the most benefit, the defence or absorption one? I am a Pt by way if that effects the answer. Thankyou for any/all advice

eanjingjing
10.24.2013 , 10:39 PM | #2
You cannot get Fortunate Redoubt (def proc) from the Basic Vendor, only from TFB or by finishing Fortress for the first time. It'll have to be Shield Amplification (abs proc).

Kazubaii
10.24.2013 , 10:47 PM | #3
lol thankyou for quick answer. Next time I better look more closely before I ask a question here.

SDconqueror
10.25.2013 , 01:57 AM | #4
Hey,

If you don't already have the arkanian relics a good alternative (if you can't find spots in ops due to gear/exp) is to get the equivalent PVP relics such as the conqueror ones. They're only 700 or so WZ commendations each. Hell if you're a bit more motivated, you could even go for the PVP "Oriconian" equivalents for 1250 ranked comms + exchange of conq relic.

SithTyre
10.25.2013 , 03:02 PM | #5
Do some PVP and get the pvp ones also, easy to pick up and will suffice until you get better.