Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Once you marry your companion that's it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Once you marry your companion that's it?

Crezelle
03.01.2012 , 11:21 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Poor Quinn.
coward deserves it.
i still loves him tho. but i couldn't stomache being with someone like him, story wise. i hold grudges bad.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Kikilicious
03.01.2012 , 11:41 PM | #142
EDIT: Here's another thing I would like. I'd love it if we had the opition to save teh love letters. Rememebr back in WoW when you got a letter with, say, a Store pet attached to it, and you could remove a physical letter? I would love to save them, even in my cargo bay (I saved two presents Torian gave me).

Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
what would be interesting, is rival romances like in harvest moon games.
say you get with vette, so DS jaesa decides pierce is up for casual fun times.
not to mention that one scene in IA
Spoiler
Actually, in the Hunter storyline, if you don't persue a romance with Torian (as a female) or with Mako (as a male), they start dating. you can eitehr encourage it, don't get involved, or shut it down. They do break up eventually though, regardless of what you pick, unless you don't max them past that point or something.

Quote:
i'm still waiting for more companion stuff. it would be nice if they sat down when you sat down, if you could get them to dance with you, ect.

then again, it is funny how blizz just stares up at us when we have after ops celebatory underwear dance parties on my ship.
THIS. I would love that, when I hit Z, Torian would sit down with me. the only time I can get them to move is when I use "Mission Review", the Chiss social. However, they only crouch (except Blizz, his entire body sinks into the floor so you can only see his head).
Asania Tapfer'keit : Chiss : Bounty Hunter : Powertech

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2012 , 12:40 AM | #143
coward deserves it.
i still loves him tho. but i couldn't stomache being with someone like him, story wise. i hold grudges bad.
Never said he didn't deserve it. :P
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

SilentKitty
03.02.2012 , 03:33 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Kikilicious View Post
EDIT: Here's another thing I would like. I'd love it if we had the opition to save teh love letters. Rememebr back in WoW when you got a letter with, say, a Store pet attached to it, and you could remove a physical letter? I would love to save them, even in my cargo bay (I saved two presents Torian gave me).

*snip*
Oh yess!! I want to be able to re-read the letters at least when my JK or BH is out of convos with her LI. Thankfully I know of the problem in advance so I can sit down and make a copy myself of it for my JK when she is done with Corellia and the end of the mainstory. Saving the last convo with Doc until after the big fight. But for me it would make it a little easier to stomach having no more convos and a quiet ship if we at least had the letters =)

Am I a romantic sap, why yes, I am =)

sugarnails
03.02.2012 , 04:38 AM | #145
if you could get them to dance with you
They will, soon!

Quote:
In Game Update 1.2, we have several emotes planned as unlocked rewards of the Legacy System. My favorite is the special dance that is so inspiring that your companion feels the urge to boogie down with you.
^ From Feb 24th Q&A post.

I'd still like to see more, but this is a step in the right direction.

Kikilicious
03.03.2012 , 05:12 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by sugarnails View Post
They will, soon!

^ From Feb 24th Q&A post.

I'd still like to see more, but this is a step in the right direction.
FINALLY, SEXY SHIP PARTIES.

You know what would be funny as hell? If we could dress Skadge up in teh Slave Dancer's outfit and use teh special dance so he'd dance too.

Oh god......what have I done?

cocopants
03.03.2012 , 07:14 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Kikilicious View Post
FINALLY, SEXY SHIP PARTIES.

You know what would be funny as hell? If we could dress Skadge up in teh Slave Dancer's outfit and use teh special dance so he'd dance too.

Oh god......what have I done?
youve done something horrible. T_T
Time to go a-killing!

Kikilicious
03.03.2012 , 08:21 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by cocopants View Post
youve done something horrible. T_T

Oh God...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Belora
03.03.2012 , 10:49 PM | #149
Was This the video you guys were trying to Link? :P

(Just took out the extra http:// that the magic linker tacked on)

Edit: To stay on topic, I support the "Expansion: More from your Companions!" crew. Granted none of my toons are married to any of their companions... yet... if I do
"Pazaak, anyone?"
A cannon uses explosive-based propellents to launch a projectile. Canon is creative work that's official to a universe.

SilentKitty
03.07.2012 , 05:55 AM | #150
Has anyone heard anything new about what will happen with the companions later on? Will the story progress for you char, their LI and friends? Would love to know that they will let us continue with them.