Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Emperor's Hammer> Recruitment (Empire)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
<Emperor's Hammer> Recruitment (Empire)

siyuandai
10.23.2013 , 03:22 PM | #1
Emperor's Hammer

History: Emperor's Hammer is an organization of online Star Wars gaming fans founded in December 1994 dedicated to recreating the excitement and adventure of the Star Wars saga online. Our beginnings were in the TIE Fighter and XvT game platforms. Since then we've expanded into other games; we were one of the most respected guilds in Star Wars Galaxies on the Chilastra server. Since Galaxies's shutdown most of our player base has migrated to TOR where we started on the Keller's Void server then came to Jedi Covenant as part of the first wave of Server Consolidation.

About us: We are a casual, mature (18+), and social guild looking to recruit more people to our ranks! We offer a friendly atmosphere for all of our members, whether it's solo or group activities such as flashpoints and pvp. We run weekly Storymode operations Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings at 8:30 p.m. EST. We have vent/mumble, 4 tab guild bank (+10% Rep and XP bonus), and an Enjin Ultimate Plan website !

Progression: Though we are a casual guild, we do have some more hardcore members in our ranks who does progression raiding on Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday nights at 7:30 p.m. EST. We are currently 5/5 HM TFB, 7/7 HM S&V, and 3/5 HM DF.

Guild Leadership:
GM - Rapier
Deputy - Garonin, Havok
Officers - Ezria, Vaela'ven

Recruits: For those of you who are interested, I encourage you to check out our website first, register for an account and fill out a recruitment application, then one of the deputies/officers/lieutenants will get you an invite in game! Welcome to Emperor's Hammer!

P.S. We are also looking for any small imperial guilds who are willing to merge into an established guild like ours.
<Emperor's Hammer>
Ezria (Darkness Assassin) - Guild Officer
Server: Jedi Covenant

JamieKirby
12.05.2013 , 09:42 AM | #2
Very Good Guild, i use to be a member looooooong time ago when i played Tie Fighter alot.