Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corruptor Zero More Buggy Than Thought?

Horaciozhao
10.28.2013 , 08:40 AM | #11
we killed him despite the bugged fake mines, but yeah, that damage is way more than 2k, when it reaches 4 ticks it's basicly unhealable wipe

Askesis
10.28.2013 , 02:12 PM | #12
The bug is quite annoying. This fight is harder post "nerf" that it was beforehand. The main problem we faced was the fake bombs with the debuffs that don't go away. On more than one occasion, a person had their entire debuff bar on the interface filled with false bombs, so the real bomb that person had did not show up. Even when not taken to that extreme, it's much easier to deal with the bomb without the false debuffs; it's easier to recognize a person when they have the only debuff, rather than noticing the 10th identical debuff on my raid frame.

This didn't stop us from downing it, but it it took it longer than it should have.

dscount
11.04.2013 , 10:50 AM | #13
I do like the commentary.... MORE MORE BUGS for my MASTERS SUITORS.... The FORUMS love to hear your screams... LOL

Seriously.. I wish BIOWARE would fix this guy already and "TEST" it prior to deploying the patch. REMOVE it until then so we can keep farming that offhand. Tanks can use the MOD/ENH..
Sage/Sorc Gate 2013 Combat DEV LOL Responses:
"...you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you."
"...require a higher skill level than many players are comfortable with."