Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

16-man DPS Leaderboards


LordKantner's Avatar


LordKantner
01.16.2014 , 12:25 AM | #311
Well now I know why there are no mandos on the board. Time to raid my merc in 16m groups......

Kinda strange how you have Lightning and TK, Combat and Carnage, and Lethality and Dirty Fighting up on some boards..... but apparently Pyro and Assault isn't okay.
Severity Gaming
Kantner - Commando AS / Kingslaya - Mercenary Pyro
Commando - Assault Specialist 2.6 PvE Guide
Gunship Record Holder For Top Kills In GSF

paowee's Avatar


paowee
01.16.2014 , 01:27 AM | #312
Quote: Originally Posted by LordKantner View Post
Well now I know why there are no mandos on the board. Time to raid my merc in 16m groups......

Kinda strange how you have Lightning and TK, Combat and Carnage, and Lethality and Dirty Fighting up on some boards..... but apparently Pyro and Assault isn't okay.
oh that's a mistake. i'll take those out. thanks

edit: fixed
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Cypherecko's Avatar


Cypherecko
01.16.2014 , 03:30 PM | #313
Just curious as to why im not seeing my Nefra parse on the leaderboards anymore... I could be wrong but I havent seen anyone else post up a higher parse in SS/MM. Thanks

Skyren - Gunslinger - Sharpshooter - 36/4/6 - Severity Gaming

Nefra - 3653.74 - http://www.torparse.com/a/526896/2/0/Overview

paowee's Avatar


paowee
01.16.2014 , 04:00 PM | #314
Quote: Originally Posted by Cypherecko View Post
Just curious as to why im not seeing my Nefra parse on the leaderboards anymore... I could be wrong but I havent seen anyone else post up a higher parse in SS/MM. Thanks

Skyren - Gunslinger - Sharpshooter - 36/4/6 - Severity Gaming

Nefra - 3653.74 - http://www.torparse.com/a/526896/2/0/Overview
Sorry bout that.

Fixed.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Kmscmt's Avatar


Kmscmt
01.17.2014 , 07:29 PM | #315
Brontes
Alvor- Juggernaut - Vengeance - Aurum Gaming - 2507
Bestia
Alvor- Juggernaut - Vengeance - Aurum Gaming - 2875
Tyrans
Alvor- Juggernaut - Vengeance - Aurum Gaming - 3082

Dread Masters
Alvor- Juggernaut - Vengeance/Rage - Aurum Gaming - 2676

I don't know if you'll take the Dread Masters one... I swapped to rage before styrak and brontes hopped down, I guess do what you want with it

Transmet's Avatar


Transmet
01.22.2014 , 08:56 PM | #316
Sigh, 16 mans are tough to make good numbers with as an Operative when you have 2+Snipers and/or another op in the raid....but I'll throw my hat in...

Noire - Lethality Operative - Aurum Gaming - 16 Man

Nefra: (i don't have an uploaded one that i'm actually happy with because of WB stack loss)

Draxxus: 2550.53
http://www.torparse.com/a/562608/9/0/Overview

Grob: 3429.44
http://www.torparse.com/a/562608/13/0/Overview

CZ: 3785.16
http://www.torparse.com/a/562608/15/0/Overview

Brontes: 2488.38
http://www.torparse.com/a/544448/47/0/Overview

Bestia: 3383.91
http://www.torparse.com/a/556005/28/0/Overview

more later, i just have to dig them up...
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

Kinslayer's Avatar


Kinslayer
01.22.2014 , 10:36 PM | #317
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmet View Post
Sigh, 16 mans are tough to make good numbers with as an Operative when you have 2+Snipers and/or another op in the raid....but I'll throw my hat in...

Noire - Lethality Operative - Aurum Gaming - 16 Man

Nefra: (i don't have an uploaded one that i'm actually happy with because of WB stack loss)

Draxxus: 2550.53
http://www.torparse.com/a/562608/9/0/Overview

Grob: 3429.44
http://www.torparse.com/a/562608/13/0/Overview

CZ: 3785.16
http://www.torparse.com/a/562608/15/0/Overview

Brontes: 2488.38
http://www.torparse.com/a/544448/47/0/Overview

Bestia: 3383.91
http://www.torparse.com/a/556005/28/0/Overview

more later, i just have to dig them up...
Least you got to DPS! I had my lockout wasted by having to heal.
M a r i s i
Z o r z

thomasgharvey's Avatar


thomasgharvey
01.22.2014 , 10:38 PM | #318
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
Least you got to DPS! I had my lockout wasted by having to heal.
cry more every week I take my main to the 2nd/3rd alt run because im forced to heal tues/thurs :/
<Hatred> <Paramount>
Shan'ro | Opfotm | Elisis

Transmet's Avatar


Transmet
01.22.2014 , 10:54 PM | #319
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
Least you got to DPS! I had my lockout wasted by having to heal.
I learned long ago when playing a class that CAN heal or tank....never do it once because then they know you CAN. Just say you don't have the right gear for it or do such a bad job they never ask you again.
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

Kinslayer's Avatar


Kinslayer
01.22.2014 , 10:58 PM | #320
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmet View Post
I learned long ago when playing a class that CAN heal or tank....never do it once because then they know you CAN. Just say you don't have the right gear for it or do such a bad job they never ask you again.
But I actually really am terrible at it!
M a r i s i
Z o r z