Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

16-man DPS Leaderboards


steveosazninvazn's Avatar


steveosazninvazn
12.04.2013 , 09:59 PM | #151
Nefra, Who Bars The Way
Tughazi - Sentinel - Combat - Rude Dudes - 3313
http://www.torparse.com/a/512411/5/0/Overview

Gate Commander Draxus
Tughazi - Sentinel - Focus - Rude Dudes - 3277
http://www.torparse.com/a/512411/11/0/Overview

Corruptor Zero
Tughazi - Sentinel - Focus - Rude Dudes - 2989
http://www.torparse.com/a/512411/18/0/Overview

Dread Master Bestia
Tughazi - Sentinel - Focus - Rude Dudes - 2751
http://www.torparse.com/a/512397/12/0/Overview

Dread Master Calphayus
Tughazi - Sentinel - Combat - Rude Dudes - 2295
http://www.torparse.com/a/512397/22/0/Overview

Dread Master Raptus
Tughazi - Sentinel - Combat - Rude Dudes - 2363
http://www.torparse.com/a/512397/25/0/Overview

Dread Masters
Tughazi - Sentinel - Combat - Rude Dudes - 2725
http://www.torparse.com/a/512397/28/0/Overview

Transmet's Avatar


Transmet
12.05.2013 , 12:51 AM | #152
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

paowee's Avatar


paowee
12.05.2013 , 12:08 PM | #153
OP updated.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Transmet's Avatar


Transmet
12.05.2013 , 06:42 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
OP updated.
Um, did you miss my posts?

I have one post on page 14 and one here on page 16...
Thanks
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
12.05.2013 , 08:56 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmet View Post
Um, did you miss my posts?

I have one post on page 14 and one here on page 16...
Thanks
I think this might be a post directed to you, not sure thought, paowpaow will prolly clear it up :P

Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
hey thanks for the parse but for now we're only taking 8-man parses from under represented DPS classes. It is a known fact that operative / scoundrel (DF/lethality) is top DPS so
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Mont÷r
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Transmet's Avatar


Transmet
12.05.2013 , 10:17 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
New 16man guild! Welcome!

edit: oh 8-man my bad.

hey thanks for the parse but for now we're only taking 8-man parses from under represented DPS classes. It is a known fact that operative / scoundrel (DF/lethality) is top DPS so
wow.......ok. I'm seeing lots of operative/scoundrels on that board....
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

johnbgood's Avatar


johnbgood
12.06.2013 , 10:35 AM | #157
i can see just one operative. and he provided 16man parses.

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
12.06.2013 , 01:13 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmet View Post
wow.......ok. I'm seeing lots of operative/scoundrels on that board....
It was agreed before that we would only bring in Guardians/Juggs as well as Shadows/Assassins and maybe Sages/Sorcs or Vanguards/Powertechs, however the last two aren't really under powered, as seen by the parses by Handcuffed and C-Tor. Same applies to Operative/Scoundrel, there is no way for you to argument that your class in heavily under powered in comparison to Gunslingers/Sentinels, I have seen DF Scoundrel doing almost the same damage as me. Also, you are wrong once again, ╔amonn is doing 16man, not 8man if you would have bothered to actually look at his parses.

paowpoaw is doing an amazing job with this thread and the rules are supported by majority of the 16man raiders that has a shot of making it into this list, lets just leave it at that, alright?
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Mont÷r
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

paowee's Avatar


paowee
12.06.2013 , 01:54 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmet View Post
wow.......ok. I'm seeing lots of operative/scoundrels on that board....
I meant in general lol. The intent of the thread (aside from having a 16-man leaderboards because torparse is still not working properly..) is to see what the underepresented slash underpowered DPS specs can do (like Deception, Concealment, Vengeance, Madness, even Assault or Tactics.

Since no one in 16-man plays these specs, I went over to the Jugg and Assassin forums

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=693885
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=693883
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=693886
etc

to ask for 8-man parses from some of their higher parsing players like Kiszhekun for Jugg/Guard and M-knight for Sin/Shadows (requirement: 3600+ MS and ideally with 78 MH as well). Dirty Fighting and Lethality Ops/Scoundrel DPS is known to be a very high DPS spec (and we saw this from Carlenix and the other ops/scoundrel DPS parses that came out in the HM SnV and NiM TFB 8-man thread)

Given (we all know):

0) Sniper / Slinger DPS is fine
0) Sentinel / Mara DPS is fine
0) Ops / Scoundrel DF / Lethal is fine

So far this and the dummy leaderboards thread have shown that

1) Vanguard / PT DPS (hybrid) is very fine
2) Sage / Sorc DPS is fine
3) Merc DPS is fine 3700 lol
4) Sin / Shadow Madness / Balance DPS is fine but tough
5) Rage / Focus is fine (great at fights with lots of adds)

That leaves:
6) Concealment
7) Deception/Infiltration
8) Vengeance/Vigilance.
9)* and to some extent the actual FULL DPS trees of Vanguard/Powertech.. and so 8-man parses from these specs is what we are currently take in this 16-m thread.

In fact it's why i rolled a VG DPS and now a Sage DPS. Tired of playing the flavor of the month class (even tho i've been playing my sniper since SM EC). VG DPS playstyle isn't for me so now i'm farming comms for my sage acc heals / dps
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Transmet's Avatar


Transmet
12.06.2013 , 02:25 PM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
It was agreed before that we would only bring in Guardians/Juggs as well as Shadows/Assassins and maybe Sages/Sorcs or Vanguards/Powertechs, however the last two aren't really under powered, as seen by the parses by Handcuffed and C-Tor. Same applies to Operative/Scoundrel, there is no way for you to argument that your class in heavily under powered in comparison to Gunslingers/Sentinels, I have seen DF Scoundrel doing almost the same damage as me. Also, you are wrong once again, ╔amonn is doing 16man, not 8man if you would have bothered to actually look at his parses.

paowpoaw is doing an amazing job with this thread and the rules are supported by majority of the 16man raiders that has a shot of making it into this list, lets just leave it at that, alright?
Um, defensive much? In no way was i 'argument'ing that operatives are underpowered. I was just curious as to why there weren't more on the board if the point was under-representation (and OP took the time to explain it so thanks No one is taking anything away from B'oarderline. I know Eamonn is in 16 man. I bothered to look moreso than you bothered to master reading comprehension. Calm your space ***** and go outside and get some fresh air.....maybe bring a book with you.
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin