Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter and XP Boosts?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter and XP Boosts?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OddballEasyEight
12.01.2013 , 04:54 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
So, 2 days out from launch can we get the official answer to the question raised - Are minor and major space mission XP boosts compatible with the new Galactic Starfighter expansion
Well, they have their own Legacy boosts, so I doublt that the old space combat boosters will work.
I am willing to bet there will be new ones in the next pack tho...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Callaron
12.01.2013 , 05:12 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
So, will the Space Mission xp boosts (both legacy and packs) work with Galactic Starfighter?
I mean, it is in space after all

Or will there maby be new legacy unlocks for this new gameplay? Meaning we will have to purchase new unlocks or packs... Not something I am looking forward to personally.

I am assuming here that you get regular (ground game) xp for completing objectives and killing enemies in Galactic Starfighter...
Thanks, I've been meaning to ask that question for weeks now! But then each time I'm at the computer "Poof!" it's gone!
Although mine was; which will it use? Space xp boosts? PvP? Both? Neither?
A new type?
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Tsillah
12.01.2013 , 07:06 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I will assume from these two official responses that there will be no official response to the question?
Well, let's see. He said that more information will be released as the launch is nearing. The launch is on Tuesday and tomorrow is the day before the patch. So I am going to make a wild assumption here and assume we get the patch details tomorrow.

My guess is you will know tomorrow or the day after at the latest.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

OddballEasyEight
12.01.2013 , 08:21 AM | #24
I'm guessing both you guys missed my post right above yours here on this page?
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.

Rankyn
12.01.2013 , 09:46 AM | #25
So, 2 days out from launch can we get the official answer to the question raised - Are minor and major space mission XP boosts compatible with the new Galactic Starfighter expansion
OR... you can just wait 2 days and find out for yourself.

Guinness
12.01.2013 , 10:26 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
OR... you can just wait 2 days and find out for yourself.
Not really the point - I'm happy to wait but earlier in this thread we were told that more details would be released nearer launch and I figured as we are less than 2 days away, it might have been answered by now - but hey ho

OddballEasyEight
12.01.2013 , 12:40 PM | #27
Not really the point - I'm happy to wait but earlier in this thread we were told that more details would be released nearer launch and I figured as we are less than 2 days away, it might have been answered by now - but hey ho
Well, it has become known that there is a separate legacy boost tree for GS, so it stands to reason that they would have separate cartel boosters too.