Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Kusanagi Legacy Storyline Videos. (by Chakra Kusanagi)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
The Kusanagi Legacy Storyline Videos. (by Chakra Kusanagi)

OddballEasyEight
10.22.2013 , 04:21 AM | #1
Loegaire, Mandalorian Force Wielder.

*STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE SERVICE REPORT #1138*

DATE: 21.410/05/11

NEW SUBJECT OF INTEREST ARRIVED ON DROMUND KAAS.

NAME: LOEGAIRE

SPECIES: UNKNOWN, PRESUMED HUMAN.

AFFILIATIONS: SITH EMPIRE AND/OR MANDALORIAN CLAN JENDRI.

ABILITIES:
SEEMS TO BE A MANDALORIAN FORCEWIELDER IN SITH TRAINING. STRONG FORCE-USER AND EXPERT
LIGHTSABER WIELDER.
WEARS AN ANCIENT NEO-CRUSADER SHOCK TROOPER ARMOR. PRESUMABLY AN INHERITED HEIRLOOM.

KNOWN BACKGROUND:
INQUIRIES HAVE REVEALED THAT THE SUBJECT IS OF CLAN JENDRI AND PRESUMABLY FROM
THE PLANET SHOGUN IN THE QUENCE SECTOR IN THE OUTER RIM.
BELIEVED TO BE SENT TO TRAIN WITH THE SITH IN THE WAYS OF THE FORCE AT A RELATIVELY OLD AGE.
UNKNOWN IF THIS WAS VOLUNTARY OR FORCED. UNKNOWN IF THIS WAS APPROVED BY MANDALORE
OR IF DONE IN SECRET. UNKNOWN IF ANY TIES TO MANDALORIAN ORGANISATION STILL EXIST.

THREAT ASSESSMENT:
AS A COMBINATION OF SITH AND MANDALORIAN IT IS UNKNOWN EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF THREAT THE SUBJECT WILL POSE TO THE REPUBLIC, BUT CONTINUED SURVEILANCE OF SUBJECT IS HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

ATTACHMENTS: 3 CAPTURES SLICED FROM THE SECURITY SYSTEMS OF SITH LORD GRATHANS ESTATE BY DEEP UNDERCOVER AGENT.

Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

OddballEasyEight
11.10.2013 , 02:24 PM | #2
I have had a bit of unexpected stuff in real life, but I am going to try to sit down tomorrow and edit the first video on Loegaire and upload it.
Do not expect a masterpiece (not that you did) since this will be slightly rushed as I also have alot of other RL stuff I have to do tomorrow on my one day off work...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.

OddballEasyEight
11.11.2013 , 01:11 AM | #3
UPDATE: Further delays.
Apparantly I have deleted a rather important part of Loegairs Korriban storyline. I could make a new one (since it doesn't take that long to play through Korriban) with a "duplicate" of Loegaire, but I'd have to buy a Gray/Black dye for 1.3 million, and I don't have that kind of cash right now.
So, I'll have to wait until the next cartel pack is released so I can get some quick money for real cash in the game.

Not to mention that those 1.3 million credits will be wasted on recording just one scene for the Loegaire storyline.
But I'll live...

OddballEasyEight
11.12.2013 , 12:51 PM | #4
Video is now up! Just click the name of the character.

First video is uploaded, next will be in a few days.
I will try to keep a pace of 2 videos per week, but I might fall behind at the start because of work IRL.

OddballEasyEight
11.17.2013 , 12:49 AM | #5

OddballEasyEight
11.19.2013 , 10:44 AM | #6
DISASTER!

I accidentally deleted the entire footage from balmorra for Loegaire!

It shouldn't have happened since I should have learned my lesson with Calhoone who lost her entire tatooine chapter (IIRC).

Luckily, it seems I might be able to recover it all.
Keep your fingers crossed!
(Or Loegaire might be missing a few bits of story :/. Don't worry tho, IF that is the case, I will create a new character and spend another 1.3 million on the correct dyes for him and play up until balmorra to add the missing footage.)

EDIT: Note to self, never delete ANYTHING at 2am after editing for several hours...

UPDATE: Several of the video clips were corrupted and could not be recovered. It looks like Loegaire will have to go on the back burner until GS comes out and I might be able to fasttrack some of the leveling to get to balmorra with his body double.

OddballEasyEight
12.10.2013 , 01:33 PM | #7
Part 3 is up!

OddballEasyEight
12.14.2013 , 11:29 AM | #8
New video up. This time from Nar Shaddaa.

Pingonaut
12.19.2013 , 10:43 PM | #9
How does the story work with a Mando Sith? Are there parts where it doesn't seem right, just the way things work out?

CmdrShpd
12.19.2013 , 11:43 PM | #10
Maybe this is a dumb question, but how did you manage to start the game wearing non-default armor and weapons? I didn't even realize that was possible!