Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Relic of Focused Retribution

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP Relic of Focused Retribution

rubenjl
10.21.2013 , 09:47 AM | #1
After three weeks of testing all the relics sold by the PvP vendors. i have confirmed that the Conqueror Relic of Focused Retribution & the Obroan Relic of Focused Retribution do NOT work in a Warzones or Arena of any kind. These Relics however still work in PVE and open world areas, But do not Proc in PVP Combat. I am Hoping this will be Fixed soon as these Relics have been broken for weeks now and this hasn't been addressed anywhere (At least not on my Server).

Samoth_Nomad
10.21.2013 , 05:51 PM | #2
well this is good to know. I almost bought one today. anybody else noticing this?

Ugolino
10.21.2013 , 08:39 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by rubenjl View Post
After three weeks of testing all the relics sold by the PvP vendors. i have confirmed that the Conqueror Relic of Focused Retribution & the Obroan Relic of Focused Retribution do NOT work in a Warzones or Arena of any kind. These Relics however still work in PVE and open world areas, But do not Proc in PVP Combat. I am Hoping this will be Fixed soon as these Relics have been broken for weeks now and this hasn't been addressed anywhere (At least not on my Server).
Are you telling me this piece of junk doesn't work at all in Areans or Warzones?

Well son of a gun, that explains a lot. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to /facepalm at myself for going straight for the Obroan...

NadirPalo
10.21.2013 , 11:29 PM | #4
Submit this to the bug report forums, plus representative combat logs.
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- NadÝr marauder -- JÚnny operative -- BŃd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian

Raansu
10.22.2013 , 12:49 AM | #5
Back to using my matrix cube.

xgigabytex
10.22.2013 , 05:44 AM | #6
Thats good to know. Thanks. Have you tested or has anyone tested the Obroan Relic of Devastating Vengeance?

-xgiga
"The dark side does not come without its price, you have the power over the Force, but in exchange you have lost power over your own body."
―Freedon Nadd to King Ommin

rubenjl
10.22.2013 , 06:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by NadirPalo View Post
Submit this to the bug report forums, plus representative combat logs.
I dont think this would work as it isn't a dot that would show up in a combat log. the best way to test is a healing class character.. and just watch for the Proc.. I Myself tested it on a healing Sage and had a Shadow DPS use the same relic, i watched us both the entire warzone for the Procs. Our other relics Proc'd but this one did not

rubenjl
10.22.2013 , 06:42 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by xgigabytex View Post
Thats good to know. Thanks. Have you tested or has anyone tested the Obroan Relic of Devastating Vengeance?
Yes That Relic works perfectly and is one of my personal favorites

Ugolino
10.22.2013 , 09:26 AM | #9
Yes That Relic works perfectly and is one of my personal favorites
Does it actually help at all compared with a force damage relic and does it work well with power relic?

Brunner_Venda
10.22.2013 , 09:40 AM | #10
You've got to be kidding me.

ANOTHER broken relic? Lol biofail.

First we get the immortal relic and unkillable healers.
Next we get stackable power relics.
Now the mainstat relic is busted, making absolutely sure that we have to stack power because the other offensive relics were removed from the game (the elemental one), or just plain suck (crit has a terrible DR).