The Official Open World PvP Thread!

BennyKrak

The Basis

Hey all, with the success of this past weekend's open world event on Oricon, I've decided to make a thread here on the forums in which I will place a timetable of organised Open World PvP Mini-events. For those of you who didn't make it on Sunday, basically these mini-events are designed as a way for people to come together on both factions and meet new people, get a sense of PvP in this game and generally have fun. The added bonus to this is that you also get kills towards your PvP achievements on each specific planet or daily area that the events will be organised on / in.

I'm hoping that some people will view this as a PvP introduction of sorts, where both avid PvPers and PvEers are welcome to join with no gear requirement (yay!) and whether you know the people involved or not. Hopefully these events will help to enhance our PvP community and help us bond and meet new people we enjoy playing with. Who knows, maybe some people will even turn up and find out they are damned good at PvP in this game, even if they've never played a warzone before!

Open World PvP Mini-event Schedule

•  
  • Sunday 10th November: 3pm AEDT on Oricon

(Saturday 9th November: 9pm PDT for Americans)

• Sunday 17th November: 3pm AEDT on Oricon

(Saturday 16th November: 9pm PDT for Americans)

• Sunday 24th November: 3pm AEDT in Section X

(Saturday 23rd November: 9pm PDT for Americans)

• Sunday 1st December: 3pm AEDT in Black Hole

(Saturday 30th November: 9pm PDT for Americans)

• Sunday 8th December: 3pm AEDT in CZ-198

(Saturday 7th December: 9pm PDT for Americans)

• Sunday 15th December: 3pm AEDT on Ilum

(Saturday 14th December: 9pm PDT for Americans)

This schedule is subject to change prior to events.

NOTE: If you have suggestions for future event locations or times, please feel free to post your ideas or message me.

Edited by BennyKrak

Hey guys,

Just letting you all know that this even will proceed as planned for Section X.

There was some spontaneous open world at Oricon yesterday, hope people got their titles. IF it happens that ppl still go to Oricon anyway today to pvp, then we will make up our minds on the spot. Plz keep communication open so that everyone knows where the fight is (and most likely converge to one place whichever it may be) - that way it will be more fun for all.

Regards,

Gamblor

• 2 weeks later...
Man cant wait to join you all in this event open world pvp is what i live for but will take a while to get there since im only lvl 25 Inq Sorc just recently re-subbed and started a new character i was from Bastion Server at launch and played for about a year so i will be there soon hopefully you guys still have this going on once i hit 50+ :)