Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Sith Inquisitor Class Quest Finale is Incompleteable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[BUG] Sith Inquisitor Class Quest Finale is Incompleteable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mechintel
12.21.2011 , 08:27 PM | #1
I have run into a bug after the final battle in the Sith Inquisitor class story quest chain. Trying to keep this spoiler free, so I will be as vague as possible and encourage others to do the same. After the final battle, I am told to go to an office and click an intercom. When I do, I get a short little cutscene of dialogue, but before it finishes (I assume just before the first dialogue option to be had by me) it closes itself out and you once again have to click the intercom. Doing this again yields the same experience. I've reset the quest (which meant doing the last battle yet again and a crapload of traveling) only to have the same bug happen again. I did have another inquisitor in the guild be able to complete the quest, but I've also heard of another Inquisitor who hit the same bug I did.

What I'd like to know, is if anyone figured out a workaround to this bug or know what causes the bug to only happen to some people. I will say that my friend who could complete it was an Assassin inquisitor. While myself and the other person who couldn't complete it were Sorcerer inquisitors. Not sure if that is relevant.

JoltRoGuE
12.21.2011 , 09:59 PM | #2
I've got the exact same issue.

edit: resetting the quest allows me to go do the final fight again and then i get to the same part and it's still bugged.

Nocorras
12.22.2011 , 12:44 AM | #3
Same problem here. I whispered a lvl 50 inquis on my server and asked him/her if they had the same problem and they said no but they had a guild mate that had the problem. This is really annoying... to say the least. I'm an Assassin btw.

mechintel
12.22.2011 , 03:35 PM | #4
Would really like to know if there is anyone out there who has figured out what needs to be done to complete it.

Of course when you do complete it the title is also bugged, but just being able to remove the quest from my log would be nice instead of having it sit there with the other 15 quests I also can't abandon.

Ashkenazi
12.22.2011 , 07:05 PM | #5
I have the same issue. Please fix this.

Jekker
12.22.2011 , 07:16 PM | #6
I have the same issue on a class quest on my Jedi. The Arrival quest has me going to Cor to meet a master. When I enter the instanced room, she completes one line of dialogue, then the scene goes no further.

I have tried resetting, with and without a companion present, even leaving the world and coming back, nothing works. I had a fellow Jedi Con attempt it, and they had no issue.

While my ticket is still open, I went to do a flashpoint, and the same thing happened. First NPC, start the conversation, and it locks after the first line of dialogue.

So, it seems it's not just affecting the Sith.
I could care less. I could also care more, but I am rather happy with my current level of care, and will not have you pushing your silly assumptions upon me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Drowsiness View Post
Another man's junk is a Jawa's treasure.

Ashkenazi
12.22.2011 , 07:19 PM | #7
Any fix would be greatly appreciated.

Jekker
12.22.2011 , 07:22 PM | #8
Went to log in just now and there is another patch download. Hopefully it will fix this issue!
I could care less. I could also care more, but I am rather happy with my current level of care, and will not have you pushing your silly assumptions upon me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Drowsiness View Post
Another man's junk is a Jawa's treasure.

Smaois
12.22.2011 , 07:30 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Can you please confirm the following:
  • Character Name and Level
  • Server Name
  • Mission Name

Thank you for your assistance.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Ashkenazi
12.22.2011 , 07:36 PM | #10
Character Name and Level: Benjamin, 49 Assassin.
Server: The Dark Reaper
Mission: The Dark Council

Specifically, its the part of the Dark Council on the planet Dromund Kaas, where we receive the Darth title and have our followers bow before us.