Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black/Yellow crystal

Vancealot
12.21.2011 , 08:23 PM | #1
Any particular reason it doesnt scale with you lvl? Its an awesome looking crystal that shows off that we pre-ordered, I dont just want to trash it when something better comes along
VANCEALOT
Ronins | PvP/PvE | BH Powertech

Budamil
12.21.2011 , 08:24 PM | #2
Because then no one would use other crystals..if it leveled with you, it will still last a good 20ish levels..but like many things it simply becomes useless...

Personally I think its ugly as hell.
Never Forget--20 September 2011--

Kirjava
12.21.2011 , 08:25 PM | #3
Most pre-order gear is like that, it's quite a common theme in MMOs. You get similar types of lightsabers (different outside colour) in the late game.
TORwiki-Edit Your Signature-Search-Ignore List--FAQ

Feel free to send me a pm if you need something explaining TORelated.

Liokae
12.21.2011 , 08:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vancealot View Post
Any particular reason it doesnt scale with you lvl? Its an awesome looking crystal that shows off that we pre-ordered, I dont just want to trash it when something better comes along
Because it's supposed to be a brief little extra to enjoy for a small amount, not something to make it so you never have to worry about your color crystal slot for the entire game. It gives you the Artifact-level bonus for color crystal slot of its type. If it scaled with level, you would literally have the best crystal possible the entire game through.

RuNuB
12.21.2011 , 08:40 PM | #5
I don't think i will ever drop it. Makes a awesome looking assault cannon beam.