Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauder Changes - Game Update 2.5

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Marauder Changes - Game Update 2.5
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

oofalong
11.28.2013 , 06:37 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Mercathode View Post
Well I've played a few classes and none of those have that consistently intermittent problem. The other Marauder abilities that are insta-cast don't either.
Btw are you a dev? Or do you program? As you seem to come from the angle of knowing about the programming and what it would take to fix it.
Definitely not a programmer or software developer, but an active forum goer. This issue has been reported and discussed here almost since the beginning. I personally notice it more frequently whe playing Carnage. I agree it is frustrating and a DPS.

I did personally speak with Musco at the Chicago Cantina Event about intermittent bugs - such as this and Black Talon crashing - because they don't happen to everyone and they don't happen all of the time they are very difficult to diagnose and, thus, fix.
Oofalong | Oofawrong | Incendiari | Uriyah | Litlah & More
Repoofalong | Tuamara | Liolami & More
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

naldoran
12.09.2013 , 03:22 PM | #122
Is there any chance that we could please, please change the "Satiated" status from a debuff icon to a buff icon? In fights with lots of debuffs to cleanse, having an extra debuff icon up there for five minutes makes the healers' lives more difficult than necessary.