Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy KNIFE & OFFHAND? When?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy KNIFE & OFFHAND? When?

dscount
10.16.2013 , 10:49 AM | #1
Seriously.. it's starting to become very annoying that we can't move around our Offhand Armor/Barrels.

Yes.. I know you can move Slinger and Merc Offhand Barrel with the blaster (Dual).

But you can't say MOVE a Knife Offhand from one toon to another. Many times I've gotten an extra LOOT drop of an offhand that I could use on an ALT, but totally useless to my main toon. My PETS love the extra loot, but come on folks.

PLEASE ADD a legacy KNIFE and OFFHAND to SOMETHING...

I might actually BUY some Cartel Crap if it was LEGACY BOUND. Until then, not likely to purchase the Armor from CM.
WTB Legacy wide Datacron unlock
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

znihilist
10.16.2013 , 11:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
Seriously.. it's starting to become very annoying that we can't move around our Offhand Armor/Barrels.

Yes.. I know you can move Slinger and Merc Offhand Barrel with the blaster (Dual).

But you can't say MOVE a Knife Offhand from one toon to another. Many times I've gotten an extra LOOT drop of an offhand that I could use on an ALT, but totally useless to my main toon. My PETS love the extra loot, but come on folks.

I might actually BUY some Cartel Crap if it was LEGACY BOUND. Until then, not likely to purchase the Armor from CM.
Pets ??

wainot-keel
10.16.2013 , 11:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
Pets ??
Companions.

altaboy
10.16.2013 , 12:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Companions.
Unless you are Sith, then they are pets.

Kontraz
10.16.2013 , 12:38 PM | #5
I refer to them as drones

chuixupu
10.16.2013 , 01:19 PM | #6
Would be nice.... I have all these knife "barrels" sitting in my bank that can't give to my comps or alts or even send over to RE. :/
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Vandicus
10.16.2013 , 01:21 PM | #7
This is necessary if we're keeping the whole bound to particular item type thing.

On a side note, OP your particular use of capitalization is somewhat painful to read.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

eartharioch
10.16.2013 , 05:15 PM | #8
Unless it's restricted to a class, PCs can share anything Bound to them with their Companions, just not Alts.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

thanosmadtitan
10.16.2013 , 05:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post

I agree with this should make moddable off hands for collections!

chuixupu
10.16.2013 , 06:08 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
Unless it's restricted to a class, PCs can share anything Bound to them with their Companions, just not Alts.
They have to be able to fit into a particular slot, though. When you pull a barrel out of a vibroknife, it is specifically a "Knife" barrel, and it will only fit into knives. Not any other kind of offhand. I have a lot of alts and alt companions that could use this stockpile of knife barrels that I have but no way to send them.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant