Consular Force slam

Jiminison

Please bring back force slam It was shown in the first videos that showed the consular class they would simply pick them up and slam them with a wave of the hand and as much as shadows are hurting right now I do not see this as op at all just put a long cool down on it so its not overused

No, it was Force Slam, and the reason I rolled one at launch...

Its like lift, but was more of an instant lift, then slam to the ground. I don't think any cc was attached....

So lift and slam to the ground. How on earth could that not be a cc?

Tbh i'd replace spinning kick with force slam. Makes more sense and everyone is happy

It looks cool, looks like a 2s knockdown though.

What I'd really like to see is the spinning strikes attack we were promised awhile back and never got for sins.

Give us both, and make Force Pull (Tank tree) spike the target with your saber when you pull them. Tyvm. Do this, and I will buy 20000000000 cartel coins.

Give us both, and make Force Pull (Tank tree) spike the target with your saber when you pull them. Tyvm. Do this, and I will buy 20000000000 cartel coins.

Only if I get to freely use my Jetpack whenever I want to to go wherever I want to on my BH. You know, just so long as we're making ridiculous requests...

Only if I get to freely use my Jetpack whenever I want to to go wherever I want to on my BH. You know, just so long as we're making ridiculous requests...

Jetcharge for all PTs along with a shotgun instead of the pistol, which is 10m range only, fires one shot total (instead of 3-4 that Rapid does) and does 100% more damage than Rapid Shots does over the 4 shots (So like 2k Crit for the new ability). Replace Unload with Sawed Off Volley (Not sure what it is called, but mobs sometimes use it) where you fire off 3 shotgun shots, dealing tech damage, and rooting the target in place. Additionally, change the stances for the PT to rounds of the Shotgun. Pew.

Well, that would be sweet, but will never happen.

Edited by Luckeyduckey

Jetcharge for all PTs along with a shotgun instead of the pistol, which is 10m range only, fires one shot total (instead of 3-4 that Rapid does) and does 100% more damage than Rapid Shots does over the 4 shots (So like 2k Crit for the new ability). Replace Unload with Sawed Off Volley (Not sure what it is called, but mobs sometimes use it) where you fire off 3 shotgun shots, dealing tech damage, and rooting the target in place. Additionally, change the stances for the PT to rounds of the Shotgun. Pew.

Well, that would be sweet, but will never happen.

I think the skill you're thinking of is called "Gun Runner".

I see enemy force users using force slam a lot. Just like I see enemy non-force users using some sort of launch skill, similar to Bowdaar's, and enemies switching to a cell called "Armour Piercing Cells", and I see enemies using harpoon on my sniper when he's crouched...

There's a lot of skills players don't get, and I'm guessing there's a reason for it. It would be too powerful.

Looks like an ability preview video for an ability that never made it in to the game. I have never seen anything like that. Unless you include Force Lift and then the target dying while lifted (in the video it looks like it could be a DoT tick).

Also lol at a Sage using Strike.

They need to give sorcs those abilities of that gold-silver mob that loiters in the hall on Oricon that leads up to the operations. You know the mob that picks you up beats you against the ground, throws you, stuns you again, knocks you down, then restarts back at the picking you up and beating you against the ground

Was this one of those PvE only abilities that required the target to already be CC'd?

Those were all removed in 2.0 b/c nobody used them

Also, why is this even in the PvP forum?

No the ability never existed at any point since luanch

Looks cool, and very "good guy force user style" but to make it easy bring back it back as one of those abilities that were only usable to CC'd targets in PvE. I don't know how this could be used in PvP even if it's called "instant" w/o being a CC. I guess if the guy lifted maintained full control and could use abilities and move wherever he wanted while lifted? That seems kinda coutner-intuitive...