Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Treek Gear

TheNineJake
10.15.2013 , 09:04 AM | #1
I acquired Treek by purchasing the contract from the vendor for one million credits and have unlocked her on most of my characters. A friend of mine unlocked her with cartel coins and every time he gets her on a character he receives an additional set of gear for healing stance. I have never received this additional set. It's just like the additional set you get for HK, it comes separate. Do you only get this if you purchased her with cartel coins or is there a glitch?

Thank you
"The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood" Buddha

SilverWF
10.15.2013 , 09:28 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNineJake View Post
I acquired Treek by purchasing the contract from the vendor for one million credits and have unlocked her on most of my characters. A friend of mine unlocked her with cartel coins and every time he gets her on a character he receives an additional set of gear for healing stance. I have never received this additional set. It's just like the additional set you get for HK, it comes separate. Do you only get this if you purchased her with cartel coins or is there a glitch?

Thank you
Bought it yesterday with the CC and unlocked for account.
Treek already have custom set of 10lvl items and after quest I've received absolutely the same 10lvl set at the every character
Absolutely the same gear, no any "for healer" and so
So, don't worry

TheNineJake
10.15.2013 , 09:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SilverWF View Post
Bought it yesterday with the CC and unlocked for account.
Treek already have custom set of 10lvl items and after quest I've received absolutely the same 10lvl set at the every character
Absolutely the same gear, no any "for healer" and so
So, don't worry
Are you sure, my friend said it came with a generator offhand instead of the shield.
"The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood" Buddha