PVP Preference

Derat

I get you want pvp to be random... you player pops were down, servers were consolidating... to keep it live you had to make it that way... a take what we give you system.

I'm not suggesting a complete abandonment of that system, but why not a "I prefer" button... maybe my 1st second and 2rd preference. Works for solo Q's only. Who does it hurt if the majority of Q'd solo players' get the type of match they want. Arena or WZ. That's it for options, although having a "my least liked" map/type would be cool (all 10 of 16 guys have hutball on least favorite list and boom they don't get fkin huttball... (hint if some WZ are never played = maybe you need to adjust them.... )

Not allowing us to Q for what we actually want to play is irritating, but I your original reasoning is sound... times have changeds. It's stubborn and it's dumb now... That said can you at least attempt to make it something less sucky?

if 12 v 12 space is mixed with huttball Q's I will unsub, looking hella forward to the space expansion - if you ram it down my "do huttball or else" throat I'll un-sub.