Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The hottest star wars female characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The hottest star wars female characters

BacaWicket
12.01.2013 , 10:38 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
I still don't see how Ventress is the best looking chick some people can think of. Personally I like how cathar chicks look ( Yeal on Ord Mantell for example).
nah ahsoka is waay hotter

Beniboybling
12.02.2013 , 06:28 AM | #72
Lol this thread, kinda funny to read. Keep coming back to it just for lols.

I mean Satele Shan? Really?

I agree with Selenial that Ventress is undeniable sexy, but at the same time she's terrifying and certainly not my type. That said, ol Obi Wan Kenobi clearly has a thing for her.

And yes I do think Ashoka Tano is attractive so your just going to have to deal with that, that said I could probably quite easily get away with dating here () but anyway I didn't walk into this seedy hive of hedonisim to say that I just came on to point out the very modern outlook on the whole "Ashoka's only a teen" buisness.

People seem to forget that back in the day girls would get married as young as 12 and probably have children not long after that (and I dare you to guess what age the men were) - and in all seriousness our biological makeup and what not would imply that that is more natural than what we do now. Yes we should have a knee jerk reaction when we here about pre-teens doing this that and the other but not because its "unnatural" and all the rest, but because they are not mature enough to take on that responsibility.

But people forget that and now just think its weird, which is kinda funny. Cause your all caught up in yee'z modern morales! Anyway I'm not going to make a list because I'm mature and don't treat women like objects. So there.

P.S. What not and this that and the other are indeed my ways of protecting you kiddies from inappropriate language. Don't do drugs.

P.P.S Ashley Eckstein is 32, so she's kinda the one who should be ashamed.

Beniboybling
12.02.2013 , 06:50 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
However I somehow doubt that all of the people here are of a similar age, i am going to wager that most here are 18 and upwards, if they arent, they are not even meant to have an account.
Since when? This game is like 'universal' is it not?

I'd wager that a lot of the people on here are in fact closet 12 year olds...

EDIT: Wait you have to be 18 to accept the terms and conditions or whatever, but your parents can do it for you...

Darkelefantos
12.02.2013 , 10:01 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
People seem to forget that back in the day girls would get married as young as 12 and probably have children not long after that
Back in the day, when the average human life span was <60 and having more than 3 children was standard procedure. But times have changed, you see. In most countries, anyway.

But Ahsoka is like 16 in season 5, right? It could be worse. Other than, you know, the fact that googling her name for pictures results mostly in images with a more or less... erotic aspect. Sometimes, I forget what a weird place the internet is
This place has been an empty wasteland for a long time. No longer.

"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes!"

Callaron
12.02.2013 , 11:27 AM | #75
Ahsoka's popularity makes me wonder whether we'll see her in the upcoming Star Wars: Rebels.
It's hard to imagine Disney would just let such a popular character disappear when there's more money to be made.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Beniboybling
12.02.2013 , 11:55 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
Back in the day, when the average human life span was <60 and having more than 3 children was standard procedure. But times have changed, you see. In most countries, anyway.

But Ahsoka is like 16 in season 5, right? It could be worse. Other than, you know, the fact that googling her name for pictures results mostly in images with a more or less... erotic aspect. Sometimes, I forget what a weird place the internet is
Exactly, that's my point - there is nothing biologically wrong with an adult having any level of attraction to a teen or even a pre-teen - but because society no longer operates that way its been labelled as such. When in actual fact, the latter is probably more likely. In fact it doesn't even make logical sense, a 16 year old finding a 16 year old attractive is fine - heck its encouraged - but say a 30 year old? Morally abjectable! Why exactly?*

But I think what one guy said is right, she's a cartoon and not necessarily an accurate portrayal of a 16 year old. She's also a Togruta which doesn't exactly help. In reality she could be 18, or older.

But why should we care? Because society tells us we should? To hell with that I say.

Anyway not really relevant topic, but hey I find this an interesting discussion.

*because a relationship between an 16 year old and 30 year old is against the law, and suggests all kind of things like rape, young parenting etc. but we forget that while the rules of society change, our biological makeup doesn't.

EDIT: Furthermore, what right or authority does anyone have to say who you can and cannot find attractive? it just gets more and more bizarre the deeper down the rabbit hole you go. Its almost frightening how much influence society can have on the way we think - to the point where we don't even realise it.

Beniboybling
12.02.2013 , 11:58 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
Ahsoka's popularity makes me wonder whether we'll see her in the upcoming Star Wars: Rebels.
It's hard to imagine Disney would just let such a popular character disappear when there's more money to be made.
I hope so, and no not because I want to see her in a slave Leia costume.

She's actually become one of my favourite "good-guy" characters (my favourite star wars character all being "bad") at first I didn't care for her but she's grown on me, and when she left the Order I realised I had actually become attached to her as a character and didn't want to see her go. Altogether I think she's a very interesting and unique character who would fit in quite nicely to Rebels - perhaps in a leadership role helping out these young teen folk.

Also Filoni has (I believe) confirmed that Clone Wars characters will be making reappearances.