Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The hottest star wars female characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The hottest star wars female characters

fellblade
10.21.2013 , 02:43 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
this is something i never understood i never found her hot or sexy once might be cause she is bald idk
I really don't have a 'thing' for bald chicks - but then I realise that I don't really have a 'type' - because I have found many different diverse women (tall/short skinny/chubby) sexy, because of certain individual things about them.

With Ventress - she has a lithe, flexible, elegant body. I also really like her voice and she does have a kind of flirty personality even when she is being wicked.
The other thing that I liked about her was when she wore the long Skirt - I thought that was a subtle touch of class....
Quote: Originally Posted by Barringer View Post
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.

spectreclees
10.21.2013 , 04:30 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
This is just not healthy. I can see someone saying that Carrie Fisher was hot as Leia, or that Natalie Portman was hot as Padme. To ascribe "hot" to CG images is just unhealthy. You can say that the VO actors have sexy voices, some of my favorite are Grey DeLisle, Kari Wahlgren, Xanthe Elbrick, Natasha Little, Stacy Haiduk, Tasia Valenza, Tara Strong, Courtenay Taylor, Deborah Kara Unger, and most especially Nika Futterman and Jennifer Hale, but a collection of pixels is just a bit much.
I've found pixelated women to be hot for years. There's nothing wrong with fantasizing about them in real life. You just don't have an imagination. It's normal, relax.
Referral link for 7 days of free game time and a starter pack.

BacaWicket
10.21.2013 , 09:58 PM | #43
Am I the only one desturbed by the fact that satele shan is on many of those lists? I mean she's 59.

Zaxem
10.21.2013 , 10:18 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by BacaWicket View Post
Am I the only one desturbed by the fact that satele shan is on many of those lists? I mean she's 59.
on my list at least i only like the version of her from the trailer:P
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

JacenHallis
10.22.2013 , 01:58 AM | #45
She takes good care of herself. She's older, yeah, but that doesn't make her unattractive. Jane Seymour is 62, and she's still gorgeous. And on the male side, Mark Harmon is 61, and a lot of women find him ridiculously attractive.

So, no, I doubt you're the only one disturbed by her age, but for a lot of people, that's not an issue.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

SitHamster
10.22.2013 , 04:03 AM | #46
Mara Jade
Aayla Secura
Shaak Ti (the "Felucia jungle outfit" in TFU helps a lot )
Slave Leia
Darth Talon
Bastila Shan
Senator Chuchi

no order

JediMarneus
10.22.2013 , 05:40 PM | #47
Mara Jade
Bastila Shan
Kira Carsen
Mira
Brianna
Master Fay
(Young) Nomi Sunrider
Aayla Secura

Jorelle
10.24.2013 , 05:26 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Satele's kinda trashy, in both my headcanon and legit canon
satele kinda trashing looking, have you been watching tooo much Forest Gump or something, did you not see the "Return" trailer????? She looked hot in that one.
May the force be with you, always....

Xakthul
10.24.2013 , 05:28 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Jorelle View Post
satele kinda trashing looking, have you been watching tooo much Forest Gump or something, did you not see the "Return" trailer????? She looked hot in that one.
She looks hot even in-game

But you might as well read my Fanfic and see what I'm talking about.....Satele is definitely hot, though.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

BradTheImpaler
10.24.2013 , 05:44 PM | #50
59 is well into adulthood in terms of legal consent. 16, on the other hand...
"The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will, as if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments."
- Supreme Leader Snoke