Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Comprehensive Eternity Vault Strategy Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
The Comprehensive Eternity Vault Strategy Guide

bionamaster
10.12.2013 , 10:35 AM | #1
Hello, readers of this thread. I remember how I felt when I first started PvE after being exclusively PvP. Everything was shiny and new-and more than a bit overwhelming. Fights in PvE are for more complex than PvP. Dropping floors, teleporting teammates, stopping and starting damage dealing to control a bosses health, these and more must be memorized. And so today, I am here to help you. Be you a fresh PvE player, a former PvP one, or a veteran in need of a refresher course, I’m here to help you with written guides for as many Operations as I can write. If you have any suggestions for how I can improve my guides, feel free to give me advice in the rest of the Thread, or in a private message if you so wish. Now, onto our first Operation, the Eternity Vault! But first, some ground rules for ALL Operations, as well as some terminology:

Ground Rules:
Spoiler

Terminology:
Spoiler

And now, for the Operation, ladies and gentlemen:

Intro:
Spoiler

The Turrets:
Spoiler

Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Boss 1
Spoiler

Into the Vault:
Spoiler

Gharj: Boss 2
Spoiler

Out of the Caves:
Spoiler

The Ancient Pylons: Boss 3 (Puzzle)
Spoiler

The Infernal Council: Boss 4
Spoiler

Soa, the Infernal One: Boss 5 (Final Boss)
Spoiler
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Elusive_Thing
10.13.2013 , 06:22 AM | #2
Thanks for posting this, I am sure people will find it useful. Concise enough and I agree with the advice given here. Good job all around!

bionamaster
10.15.2013 , 06:25 PM | #3
Just in case anyone wants this, bumping it up to the front page.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

OtotheN
06.08.2016 , 10:13 AM | #4
Great guide, still accurate and relevant today. I think they have added blue circles in the last SOA phase to show you where the pillars will drop on top of him. Makes kite-ing him much easier.
Referral link, you know you want to click it!
http://www.swtor.com/r/7XVmNd