Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you PvE, PvP, or both?

The_Grand_Nagus
10.10.2013 , 10:02 AM | #1
Whenever you have an MMO, you have people in the community who prefer one type of gameplay over another. Some prefer to PvE(playing storyline quests and high end dungeons) while others prefer to PvP(fighting against other players). Of course, there are also some who enjoy both, to varying degrees. With that in mind,

Which of these choices best describe your gameplay? (click link to vote)

After voting, please share your thoughts
ALL YOUR LATINUM ARE BELONG TO ME

krystianswtor
10.10.2013 , 10:03 AM | #2
Both. I would PvP more if it was better though

Blackardin
10.10.2013 , 10:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Grand_Nagus View Post
Whenever you have an MMO, you have people in the community who prefer one type of gameplay over another. Some prefer to PvE(playing storyline quests and high end dungeons) while others prefer to PvP(fighting against other players). Of course, there are also some who enjoy both, to varying degrees. With that in mind,

Which of these choices best describe your gameplay? (click link to vote)

After voting, please share your thoughts
First to vote. LOL

Mainly a raider. Have three characters raiding currently, but do PvP with alts or with guild on occasion.
May the Schwartz be with you....

AlienEyeTX
10.10.2013 , 10:07 AM | #4
Since Arenas got me interested in PvP, I do both now. I prefer PvE, but it's nice to have a change of pace and do something different. That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to GS!
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

Darth_Wicked
10.10.2013 , 10:09 AM | #5
PvE only.

Elhanan
10.10.2013 , 10:35 AM | #6
PvE only. Not only am I a poor challenge for an opponent due to several factors, but I dislike the more frequent encounters with Griefing that generally appear with PvP.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -
Edmund Burke

Grief Free Play 12-20-11

Talorra
10.10.2013 , 10:44 AM | #7
Both, but mostly PvE. I'll roll PvP groups with guild mates after ops but don't typically queue on my own.

Started out on PvP servers though, so did plenty of open world while leveling/questing.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

Cernow
10.10.2013 , 11:16 AM | #8
I used to do borh. But I dislike the arena format (here and in other games too) and so now that this is compulsorily mixed with warzones when queueing I don't bother with PvP anymore.

MasterPromithes
10.10.2013 , 11:28 AM | #9
PvE, because that's what my computer runs best. And i find PvP on my server is very unbalanced due to the fact that the Imperials out number us 3-1. So it makes it hard to start PvPing when you constantly lose.
Jolee Bindo=Resident badarse of the Old Republic

Quote: Originally Posted by EranofArcadia View Post
The capacity of the human spirit to find new things to argue about always inspires me.

znihilist
10.10.2013 , 11:28 AM | #10
PvE, PvP and RP.
SWTOR: KotFE, Rise of the Ehh I guess I'll get used to it eventually