Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

warstory
10.10.2013 , 08:16 AM | #21
If he is not playing tk sage I don't want to see it.
"Surely you know I could kill you just as easily with my lightsaber as I could with the force "

Celwinn
10.10.2013 , 08:21 AM | #22
JC is a cool streamer. Not sure if he still has his Well Groomed Guild on BC for his viewers.
Don't let the past define you

TUXs
10.10.2013 , 09:22 AM | #23
So...is “JediConsular” a Bioware employee? Or is this just an official enforcement of someones stream? Will the Devs be playing too? I'm lost...people stream stuff all the time, what's different about this one?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

darhsteel
10.10.2013 , 09:38 AM | #24
I hate pubs,and I HATE jedi,id rather watch two ******* try to fight than even look at some consular. Death to the republic...

LadyKulvax
10.10.2013 , 11:36 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
So...is “JediConsular” a Bioware employee? Or is this just an official enforcement of someones stream? Will the Devs be playing too? I'm lost...people stream stuff all the time, what's different about this one?
He's the biggest SWTOR streamer on twitch and he is very good at PvP... when he isn't reading chat. :P
"The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."
Imperial Order

TUXs
10.10.2013 , 01:04 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
He's the biggest SWTOR streamer on twitch and he is very good at PvP... when he isn't reading chat. :P
OK...I still don't get it...is Bioware involved in this event in any way or is this just a shout out by Bioware to him? I believe he's good...just trying to figure out where the Developers come into play?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Mindsting
10.10.2013 , 01:15 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
OK...I still don't get it...is Bioware involved in this event in any way or is this just a shout out by Bioware to him? I believe he's good...just trying to figure out where the Developers come into play?
Hey TUXs, it's identical to the "Galactic Guild Battle" promotion they did while Arenas were on the PTS with MMORPG.com. Only difference is this time instead of having a 4 v 4 team I will be solo queuing. I won't be streaming on my channel, rather, I have been invited to the MMORPG.com twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/mmorpg) to sit down and talk about solo ranked que (while playing a few rounds of course) with a few of the BW guys and the MMORPG host.

A majority of my time in PvP has been in solo ques since I like the challenge it presents. It forces me to find every fault with my play style and fix it. That being said, I'm a huge supporter of ranked PvP team play and love playing on ranked teams when time permits.

Here are the two previous shows on MMORPG with the 4 v 4 ranked teams:

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/460552311
http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/463577699
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

Joesixxpack
10.10.2013 , 01:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Mindsting View Post
Hey TUXs, it's identical to the "Galactic Guild Battle" promotion they did while Arenas were on the PTS with MMORPG.com. Only difference is this time instead of having a 4 v 4 team I will be solo queuing. I won't be streaming on my channel, rather, I have been invited to the MMORPG.com twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/mmorpg) to sit down and talk about solo ranked que (while playing a few rounds of course) with a few of the BW guys and the MMORPG host.

A majority of my time in PvP has been in solo ques since I like the challenge it presents. It forces me to find every fault with my play style and fix it. That being said, I'm a huge supporter of ranked PvP team play and love playing on ranked teams when time permits.

Here are the two previous shows on MMORPG with the 4 v 4 ranked teams:

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/460552311
http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/463577699

Cool. What spec will you be using?
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Mindsting
10.10.2013 , 01:26 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Cool. What spec will you be using?
I will be in full tank spec for this. I realize it is definitely not the optimal spec as things currently stand, but I enjoy the versatility it provides and am interested in showing that it can be effective. I'll be the first to admit I'll take a jugg/guardian over a shadow/sin any day in a 4v4 ranked though.
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

Ravenschild
10.10.2013 , 02:21 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ZooMzy View Post
I hope this isn't your BC toon Consular. It'll be a pretty boring livestream if all they'll see is you on the Fleet standing around in the queue
LMAO! Yeah I tried that solo ranked thing on BC too....rarely if ever pops. If they adjusted it so ranked games counted towards the daily or weekly or made a daily or weekly (or both) ranked pvp mission it would probably help that issue.
Never annoy the DM. They have friends in both low and high places.
Ravnn (Sniper) | Culainn (Commando) | Cintas (Mercenary)| Sodomos (Assassin)| No-Name (Gunslinger)| Fios (Sorcerer)| Hemr'roids (Juggernaut)
Begeren Colony