Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jung Ma Arena Records

wildcoast
10.11.2013 , 01:14 PM | #21
Probably should reset these records when the relics are fixed... :/
Trooper Thavious
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Zoom_VI
10.11.2013 , 01:54 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by wildcoast View Post
Probably should reset these records when the relics are fixed... :/
the relics would only effect the healing records and to my knowledge nether of the people in the healing section where using that particular relic. Also the only people I see with dat relic are tanks anywho.

EDIT: or are you reffering to the double power proc?
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Vhexit
10.11.2013 , 04:33 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
the relics would only effect the healing records and to my knowledge nether of the people in the healing section where using that particular relic. Also the only people I see with dat relic are tanks anywho.

EDIT: or are you reffering to the double power proc?
I don't use double proc, waste of comms since it's going to be patched.

Zoom_VI
10.11.2013 , 11:56 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Vhexit View Post
I don't use double proc, waste of comms since it's going to be patched.
See, perfectly ligit.
Crinn

MyDominion
10.12.2013 , 10:29 AM | #25
See, perfectly ligit.
Crinnith does'nt want to discredit anyone using the relics because he is taking advantage of them himself. I know I fought him the other night.

The relic bug does both inflate dps and and survivability. (depending on which relic combo you use). So the numbers will be lower after the patch.
Jung Ma

Zoom_VI
10.12.2013 , 11:42 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MyDominion View Post
Crinnith does'nt want to discredit anyone using the relics because he is taking advantage of them himself. I know I fought him the other night.

The relic bug does both inflate dps and and survivability. (depending on which relic combo you use). So the numbers will be lower after the patch.
Yes I did/do use it and I stand by it.
That relic is BiS (after the absorb rating proc relic) in its non-broken format for a vanguard PvP tank. None of my dps or my healer use it or the double serendipitous. Also the relic would only effect my healing score and damage taken score of which I have posted neither. And honestly I haven't noticed a single difference since learning that my relic was bugged

As I said my dps and healers use neither dual serendipitous or the other one (BW deletes threads that mention its name). And I use 1

Also seem to recall your team won that match yes?

I will also point out that in the original 2.0 records someone also tried to get record taken down cause of bugs. And you know what? Every record posted during the early bugged periods was beaten later anyway. I am quite sure any of my prot records will be beaten within the month anyway
Crinn

MyDominion
10.12.2013 , 05:28 PM | #27
Yes I did/do use it and I stand by it.
That relic is BiS (after the absorb rating proc relic) in its non-broken format for a vanguard PvP tank. None of my dps or my healer use it or the double serendipitous. Also the relic would only effect my healing score and damage taken score of which I have posted neither. And honestly I haven't noticed a single difference since learning that my relic was bugged

As I said my dps and healers use neither dual serendipitous or the other one (BW deletes threads that mention its name). And I use 1

Also seem to recall your team won that match yes?

I will also point out that in the original 2.0 records someone also tried to get record taken down cause of bugs. And you know what? Every record posted during the early bugged periods was beaten later anyway. I am quite sure any of my prot records will be beaten within the month anyway
I'm just giving you a hard time. But to answer your question, my team lost. The reason I knew that you had the relic equipped was because my initial burst dmg usually does 1/4-1/2 of someones health. I used my healer burst rotation, (I use in most openers to try and evoke a reaction, hopefully evoking defensive cooldowns getting blown or overeaction) and I saw that your health moved a small percentage. Freakishly small, even for a tank.

That's why I decided to post, not big deal. I just did'nt realize how strong the relic was until I fought you on that node. Frontload damage is reduced drastically, then things go back to normal. You have to admit it is quite strong.
Jung Ma

Zoom_VI
10.12.2013 , 10:43 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MyDominion View Post
I'm just giving you a hard time. But to answer your question, my team lost. The reason I knew that you had the relic equipped was because my initial burst dmg usually does 1/4-1/2 of someones health. I used my healer burst rotation, (I use in most openers to try and evoke a reaction, hopefully evoking defensive cooldowns getting blown or overeaction) and I saw that your health moved a small percentage. Freakishly small, even for a tank.

That's why I decided to post, not big deal. I just did'nt realize how strong the relic was until I fought you on that node. Frontload damage is reduced drastically, then things go back to normal. You have to admit it is quite strong.
AHHHH this is regs. I though you where from group ranked where I had a marauder totally flip out in /say despite winning the arena.

Its random proc so it actually favors specs with ramp up time because the repic is spent by the time they hit their burst.

Also you aren't one of those people that tried to stunlock me while another smashes? I see a lot of people do that and my tree has 30% stun redux and 30% aoe redux so I laugh at those people regardless of my relic.
Crinn

Vhexit
10.13.2013 , 10:46 AM | #29
I apologize to the world, this morning between 2AM and 3:30AM Myself, and three other players purchased the relic to use it in our four man Sorc team, none of us had over 28k.
http://www.twitch.tv/sibek_korin/b/469786919
(15:30)

Zoom_VI
10.13.2013 , 11:05 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Vhexit View Post
I apologize to the world, this morning between 2AM and 3:30AM Myself, and three other players purchased the relic to use it in our four man Sorc team, none of us had over 28k.
http://www.twitch.tv/sibek_korin/b/469786919
(15:30)
To be fair it looks like Gin had it too judging by its proc effects
Crinn