Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Watch “Conflict Rising” Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch “Conflict Rising” Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

atomic_coffee
10.08.2013 , 05:13 PM | #81
engaging and thrilling space content? in swtor? wait, i thought the game was about romancing your companions and killing 50 npcs on oricon to complete a daily...
≖‿≖

JonnyMadDog
10.08.2013 , 05:15 PM | #82
YES! YES! YES! - says mself and many others.

P.S.

Plz eventually add pv E content to this, as many are sure yaz will, as it seems the c market has done it's job, and now seems this can finally focus on being more like Galaxys and have such content desired since pre-launch.

myrdinn
10.08.2013 , 05:16 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
You have tons of PvE space flight already in game. Enjoy!
A on rails shooter? Bah. That is not gameplay, that is... I'm not certain *what* to call the current not-ground cinematic 'combat,' but I would not call it true pve content.

...and only 12 on 12 pvp?

I want massive pvp, massive pve, down to 1v1 pvp, and pve that includes the scenario where my pve ship takes out a capital ship (with time, planning, smarts, and skill).

..dangit.

Darth_Precursor
10.08.2013 , 05:27 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
More PvE stuff please, pvp is utterly boring.
Are you *********** kidding me? First of all, nobody cares about your pathetic opinion. Do you really have the audacity to say something like that? PvE space missions already exist in-game! 2.4 Arenas hardly did anything to revitalize the game and fix PvP, and you are asking for more PvE content? The 2.4 "PvP Patch" came with a new operation for christ sake.

PvE'ers are an infectious disease that suck the life and soul out of mmo's. Blowing through content as fast as possible, constantly requiring "new content" to make your characters all nice and shiny so you can be the first to clear pre-scripted instances fighting against enemies when YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DO.

The Devs need to take a friggen step back, disregard PvE for a bit, and acquire PvP. WE WANT OPEN WORLD. WE WANT LEADER BOARDS. WE WANT RATING RESET. WE WANT TO KEEP 8v8 RWZ, WE WANT RWZ dailies, WE WANT SEPARATE QUEUES FOR RWZ AND REGULAR WZ's.

It doesn't seem like they even ever see or care what the PvP community is asking for. And when they do try to appease us (i.e an outdated, TERRIBLY IMPLEMENTED Arena-system) it is complete and utter crap!

Maybe instead of making new space-stuff, the Devs should FOCUS ON WHAT HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS!

/rantfromanangrypvper
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

azmundai
10.08.2013 , 05:53 PM | #85
Wildstar : "the Devs Are Listening"
SWTOR: **fingers in ears** lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
x-server lfd tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.

TalkingDinosaur
10.08.2013 , 06:04 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by azmundai View Post
Wildstar : "the Devs Are Listening"
SWTOR: **fingers in ears** lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
SWTOR : "the Devs Are Listening"
Forum users: **fingers in ears** lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Whailor
10.08.2013 , 06:20 PM | #87
And what about PvE space content for those who don't give a cr... nothing about boring grinding PvP? Or you're just gonna ignore half the customers in the game?
Been there, done that.

Whailor
10.08.2013 , 06:23 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Precursor View Post
Are you *********** kidding me? First of all, nobody cares about your pathetic opinion. Do you really have the audacity to say something like that? PvE space missions already exist in-game! 2.4 Arenas hardly did anything to revitalize the game and fix PvP, and you are asking for more PvE content? The 2.4 "PvP Patch" came with a new operation for christ sake.

PvE'ers are an infectious disease that suck the life and soul out of mmo's. Blowing through content as fast as possible, constantly requiring "new content" to make your characters all nice and shiny so you can be the first to clear pre-scripted instances fighting against enemies when YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DO.

The Devs need to take a friggen step back, disregard PvE for a bit, and acquire PvP. WE WANT OPEN WORLD. WE WANT LEADER BOARDS. WE WANT RATING RESET. WE WANT TO KEEP 8v8 RWZ, WE WANT RWZ dailies, WE WANT SEPARATE QUEUES FOR RWZ AND REGULAR WZ's.

It doesn't seem like they even ever see or care what the PvP community is asking for. And when they do try to appease us (i.e an outdated, TERRIBLY IMPLEMENTED Arena-system) it is complete and utter crap!

Maybe instead of making new space-stuff, the Devs should FOCUS ON WHAT HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS!

/rantfromanangrypvper
Yadda yadda yadda.. No, we don't want any of that nonsense. You're forgetting that there's a huge paying customer base who don't give a jack about that content and who are being all the time ignored. There has been several PvP specific updates. If you think that those who play the game differently have no right to express their opinion and it's worthless then your whining is even less so. So cork it yourself.
Been there, done that.

shamfurdispray
10.08.2013 , 06:58 PM | #89
Finally! I've been waiting for this since launch, can't say that I'm thrilling with current warzones and pvp areana in this game, but I'm totally looking forward to this now I hope to see more PvE in the future, the continuity of storylines and real expansion.

ScarletBlaze
10.08.2013 , 07:02 PM | #90
Instead of growling at each other for the lack of whatever it is missing how about looking at they are adding something a lot of people have requested and be thankful for once.

I am not much of a space nor a pvp player but I can see where they are bringing things that some people will enjoy and can look at it from that point and say thank you.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30