Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Watch “Conflict Rising” Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch “Conflict Rising” Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

shiatcgge
10.08.2013 , 07:13 PM | #91
What about a PvE daily area? Please!!!

Eron-x
10.08.2013 , 07:15 PM | #92
THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC
seriously this will be soooo cool i love space combat and pvping it will be awesome

Drudenfusz
10.08.2013 , 07:16 PM | #93
So, having my sub is enough? Sounds good, think I wouldn't buy it otherwise, even though I am mostly a PvP player. 12v12 sounds good, but I wonder if it will allow premades (and if it does, how large can the premade group be?). Also can we get an ranking system for that feature? Does customising the fighter only be about the appereance or are there stats involved?
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Mcky
10.08.2013 , 07:29 PM | #94
Sold. Re-subbed after many months away! GG

shamfurdispray
10.08.2013 , 07:35 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by shiatcgge View Post
What about a PvE daily area? Please!!!
There are too many of PvE dailies area around already. This game seriously could use more story expansion like "Rise of the Hutt Cartel", and they should bring back class stories.

Cessna_X
10.08.2013 , 07:45 PM | #96

...I feel the need.
The need
FOR SPEED!
Ow!

You could no more evade my wrath
than you could your own shadow

ZioGio
10.08.2013 , 07:50 PM | #97
I see quite a few people excited over free-flight, but I think that's an assumption based on a video and not on any documentation (at least that I could find).

I agree that PvP on rails sounds far fetched and free-flight makes more sense, but I'm going to curtail my enthusiasm until I know for sure what it is I'm getting excited about.

Delekahn
10.08.2013 , 07:53 PM | #98
Excited for more content, and free to boot. But, to add my two cents as others have and will... as a huge spacer from Galaxies, please create PVE content using this new system.

Thanks!

Draekos
10.08.2013 , 07:58 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by ZioGio View Post
I see quite a few people excited over free-flight, but I think that's an assumption based on a video and not on any documentation (at least that I could find).

I agree that PvP on rails sounds far fetched and free-flight makes more sense, but I'm going to curtail my enthusiasm until I know for sure what it is I'm getting excited about.
"Watch “Conflict Rising” Trailer

Watch the “Conflict Rising” trailer and take your battle to space with epic 12v12 dogfights in the new Free-to-Play Digital Expansion: Galactic Starfighter, coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Experience intense free flight dogfighting and jump into fierce factional battles as the war between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic explodes into space. Compete and advance to earn ground game rewards plus new weapons, powers and abilities to customize your ultimate Starfighter.

Plus, subscribers as of November 1, 2013 receive an Early Gunship Role Unlock and will be one of the first to pilot their own Gunship with custom paint jobs! For more information, visit http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.co...ic-starfighter. "

From the very top of the trailer link. It is free flight.

Solloby
10.08.2013 , 08:10 PM | #100
Wow this looks amazing, I am so excited!
The Shadowlands