Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Watch “Conflict Rising” Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch “Conflict Rising” Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
10.08.2013 , 12:07 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Watch the “Conflict Rising” trailer and take your battle to space with epic 12v12 dogfights in the new Free-to-Play Digital Expansion: Galactic Starfighter, coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Watch now
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Tatile
10.08.2013 , 01:25 PM | #2
Hey, PvP that might not cause me to curl into a ball and cry.

Haha.

Ha.

Aaaahh. Looks good though.

JamieKirby
10.08.2013 , 01:30 PM | #3
More PvE stuff please, pvp is utterly boring.

phalczen
10.08.2013 , 01:31 PM | #4
Looks like one of several things the game needs is finally coming to bear. Thank you for finally adding free flight customizable space combat with a dedicated pvp component!

Jamus_Divinus
10.08.2013 , 01:32 PM | #5
Looks amazing. Can't wait. Would love some similar PvE space mechanics at some point also but fantastic 'start'.

/Cheer
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
200,000,000+ Mounts:192/206 Pets:170/178
Achievement points:26700 Ships mastered: 21/24

MaximusRex
10.08.2013 , 01:33 PM | #6
Will free flight space combat offer gamepad/joystick support or do you expect us to use our keyboards and get repetitive stress injuries like you do for your on rails space combat?

Also, while I'm fine with PvP based space combat, I am wondering if you plan to offer PvE style missions as well, ala the old X-Wing and TIE Fighter games?

Slivovidze
10.08.2013 , 01:34 PM | #7
Oh my god, space combat, oh my god oh my god oh my god, the wait for the third December will be the longest wait ever!!!

I'm loving how this looks, make it as amazing as it looks and I will probably never even turn this game off again.

Omisri
10.08.2013 , 01:35 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamus_Divinus View Post
Looks amazing. Can't wait. Would love some similar PvE space mechanics at some point also but fantastic 'start'.

/Cheer
Wouldn't surprise me if they revamp the space missions that we currently have
Kleck - Jugg Omisri - Maud Aeox - Assassin Meign - Sorc Idep - Stealthy Operative Jacke - Merc
SWTOR - No longer is it like the pain of a full bladder in your car on a long journey, relieved by a hidden service station. But the dissapointment you get when you find out you were not in a car - you were asleep, just wet yourself, and had to pay for new bedding.

TUXs
10.08.2013 , 01:38 PM | #9
12v12? I like that...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Nothematic
10.08.2013 , 01:43 PM | #10
Had a bit of a break from the game recently... this makes me want to log in right now and gear up :P
Coastas - 55 Marauder | Enaico - 55 Sorcerer | Enairo - 55 Operative | Zabric - 32 Mercenary
[TOMB OF FREEDOM NADD]