Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.4 Tank Builds

Lacedemon
10.09.2013 , 02:28 AM | #21
For all of the numbers you've also specificly mentioned values for the mitigation pool of 2682. How did you guys come to this number? My understanding is that when going all unlettered mods and using Bulwark/Bastion Enhancements your total mitigation budget when using a stim was 2721 for full Dread Forged:

9 Mods with 69 Def/Abs
7 Enhancements with 94 Shield and 39 Def/Abs
Implant/Ear is 94 Shield and 110 Def/Abs
14 Augs with 32 stat
Relic with 39 Def
Stim with 70 Def
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

Razzberry
10.09.2013 , 08:41 AM | #22
The difference is 39, which should answer your question

Although FR does look like its second best for all tanks anyway, so it's probably safe to include it into the max mitigation value.
Rul - Sith Juggernaut - The Shadowlands
The Drunk Tanks

Powerrmongerr
10.09.2013 , 10:00 AM | #23
Is the Conqueror Relic of Reactive Warding arguably superior to the Obroan, and maybe Dread Forged, versions? That one has +21 absorb on it as opposed to +21 power. I'm not sure if it's bugged, or if all other versions are bugged.

dipstik
10.09.2013 , 12:18 PM | #24
thanks KBN.

i doubt 21 absorb can match the loss of damage absorbed per second.

THoK-Zeus
10.09.2013 , 12:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Powerrmongerr View Post
Is the Conqueror Relic of Reactive Warding arguably superior to the Obroan, and maybe Dread Forged, versions? That one has +21 absorb on it as opposed to +21 power. I'm not sure if it's bugged, or if all other versions are bugged.
Did the math for that in a previous thread in this section. Don't recall which one. Basically, it would become viable at about the time when there's so much dps on the tank, that the warding relic itself would not be viable anymore.

Powerrmongerr
10.09.2013 , 12:21 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by THoK-Zeus View Post
Did the math for that in a previous thread in this sectio. Don't recall which one. Basically, it would become viable at about the time when there's so much dps on the tank, that the warding relic itself would not be viable anymore.
I will look for that, thank you.

Razzberry
10.09.2013 , 12:42 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Powerrmongerr View Post
The follow-up to that is whether the Conquerer Warding relic is better than the Underworld FR and SA relics.

I'm assuming the Obroan one definitely is.
Rul - Sith Juggernaut - The Shadowlands
The Drunk Tanks

dipstik
10.09.2013 , 04:19 PM | #28
a quick way to find that out would be take oberon absorb per sec, call it X. the dread forged one is Y

Y/X=Z

multiply the =warding value by Z to find the new dps crossover point.

_REDRUM_
10.09.2013 , 06:06 PM | #29
I would like to point out that the relic data (2.4) for shadow in TFB and SnV sections are the same.

By the way, how do you compare two relics?

Jimvinny
10.10.2013 , 11:21 AM | #30
So, just to be clear, VG's/PT's should no longer have a lot of defense?