Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will Star Wars the Clone Wars season 6 come out?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
When will Star Wars the Clone Wars season 6 come out?

JudgaSma
10.04.2013 , 11:03 AM | #1
I know it was cancelled from the air but I read that they will release "bonus" content that will contain 4 arcs for closure. Anyone have a clue as to when those will air? Also Cartoon Network is airing the show at 3 am on saturdays but they seem to be repeats...any help would be appreciated thx

Selenial
10.04.2013 , 11:48 AM | #2
I wish I knew
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

MoskitoMando
10.04.2013 , 12:27 PM | #3
I really hope they come soon, a CW animated version of RotS would be cool too.
"Die, or defeat me. Either way, the Empire is reborn."

-Darth Malgus
Referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/L74Ydx

Luckeyduckey
10.04.2013 , 01:09 PM | #4
I've heard it's only going to be on iTunes/Apple T.V. Dunno though.

Beniboybling
10.04.2013 , 02:15 PM | #5
This youtube channel has a whole truck load of news about Star Wars - including some stuff about the Clone Wars Bonus Content and Star Wars: Rebels. Seems to be indicating that the Bonus Content could be coming this October.

Apparently some of the Bonus Content is going to revolve around Yoda and the dark side influence in the galaxy, and even more excitingly they are according to Filoni going to visit Korriban.

Selenial
10.04.2013 , 02:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Apparently some of the Bonus Content is going to revolve around Yoda and the dark side influence in the galaxy, and even more excitingly they are according to Filoni going to visit Korriban.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Ii

That's awesome.

I love Yoda.

He's adorable.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Beniboybling
10.04.2013 , 02:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I love Yoda.

He's adorable.
Tell me about it, have you seen his lil' starfighter?

Selenial
10.04.2013 , 02:43 PM | #8
Tell me about it, have you seen his lil' starfighter?
I just want to pick him up and hug him...

He's a crazy lil' dude too... Best, Jedi, Evar.

JudgaSma
10.04.2013 , 05:33 PM | #9
I really just want closure on rex and ahsoka...but im most excited for the bounty hunter arc. korriban would be cool but they will probably only be there looking for maul. man i really want to see this last season! i need closure before episode 7 comes out xD i gotta knoooowwww (why does it have to come out in 2015 :'( am i the only one who wishes it were out now?!)

JudgaSma
10.04.2013 , 05:34 PM | #10
This youtube channel has a whole truck load of news about Star Wars - including some stuff about the Clone Wars Bonus Content and Star Wars: Rebels. Seems to be indicating that the Bonus Content could be coming this October.

what channel