Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good Healers are hard to find

jediharrsion
10.04.2013 , 10:14 AM | #1
This seems to be a common problem these days when it comes to operations. Finding good healers is more of a challenge then it should be. I have had to call off countless op's in the past because the healers couldn't do there job well.

Holdt
10.04.2013 , 10:22 AM | #2
Form/join a guild with capable players. Reroll a healer. Screen your healers for experience/gear before inviting them. Complain on the forums about your inability to do the previous three. When those all fail, /uninstall.

Excise
10.04.2013 , 10:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
This seems to be a common problem these days when it comes to operations. Finding good healers is more of a challenge then it should be. I have had to call off countless op's in the past because the healers couldn't do there job well.
Any specifics on where you're getting stuck? The issues you're seeing might be mechanical rather than healer related.

Bstr
10.04.2013 , 10:51 AM | #4
I always love people who stand in crap then complain that the healers can heal fast enough. I also love it when I am the healer and tanking most of the adds and DPS complain when they die.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

mikebevo
10.04.2013 , 10:55 AM | #5
I never have trouble finding a healer. Of course the one I find is a ******** and well tell everyone to stop standing in the crap.

psandak
10.04.2013 , 11:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
I always love people who stand in crap then complain that the healers can heal fast enough. I also love it when I am the healer and tanking most of the adds and DPS complain when they die.
This!!!

mikebevo
10.04.2013 , 11:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
This!!!
You need to get in a guild that gets the adds off you....I bet you have a crappy gunslinger in a skirt in your group that stands in everything and doesn't pull mobs off you.

NoFishing
10.04.2013 , 12:38 PM | #8
While it may be a healer problem, a much more frequent issues are DPS that fail to focus on the same targets, fail to kill adds or weaks first, or stand in fire. And also "tanks" that think having 43k HP means they are uber-geared.

It is easy to blame a healer when people die, but you should also be looking at the amount of damage being taken.

Twickers
10.04.2013 , 01:56 PM | #9
As others have said, find a good guild, also you can have the best geared healer in the world and if adds are beating on them or others, or people keep standing in bad stuff, they're going to struggle.

My scoundrel's sitting in full 72's with a couple pieces of 78's and I cant save you if you stand in bad stuff or let adds beat on me the whole time.
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

mikebevo
10.04.2013 , 02:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
My scoundrel's sitting in full 72's with a couple pieces of 78's and I cant save you if you stand in bad stuff or let adds beat on me the whole time.
My sawbones is there too, and even if I could save the person standing in bad stuff, I wouldn't they need to learn to play sometimes.