Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

theJediMaste
11.11.2013 , 05:00 PM | #531
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckygunslinger View Post
Welp, I guess people enjoyed it while it lasted.
Based off the wording of the patch notes,you can still use 2 serps,like say,UW and Kell,and it will still work as it has,they just won't proc at the same time now like they have,but they will still proc on seperate lockouts.

akabane_k
11.11.2013 , 05:03 PM | #532
Quote: Originally Posted by theJediMaste View Post
Based off the wording of the patch notes,you can still use 2 serps,like say,UW and Kell,and it will still work as it has,they just won't proc at the same time now like they have,but they will still proc on seperate lockouts.
this is assuming bioware gets it right unlike the last 2 times.

SteffBody
11.12.2013 , 01:40 AM | #533
Quote:
Looking back at Latte's parse, looking past the fact that he's edited it manually already, which is a no-no for this thread, he has no damage proc relics listed in his AMR.
@Falver
If you look at my parse you may see that i have the proc skill "Brennende Macht" in the skill list. It's from the "Underworld Relic of Elemental Transcendence". It's not listet in my AMR because I changed my equip 1 day after the parse to the "Kell Dragon Relic of Serendipitous Assault". Is that forbidden?
In future I will create an AMR profile for each different parse.

I will change it back to dmg-proc relic, than my parse already fits.

Falver
11.12.2013 , 02:01 AM | #534
Quote: Originally Posted by SteffBody View Post
@Falver
If you look at my parse you may see that i have the proc skill "Brennende Macht" in the skill list. It's from the "Underworld Relic of Elemental Transcendence". It's not listet in my AMR because I changed my equip 1 day after the parse to the "Kell Dragon Relic of Serendipitous Assault". Is that forbidden?
In future I will create an AMR profile for each different parse.

I will change it back to dmg-proc relic, than my parse already fits.
Oh, no, it's fine it's just that when the threat didn't match I just looked at the AMR to speed up the process. Normally I would have looked at the damage dealt section as well but, I'm sadly not literate in German. Make a note when you post about your relics and I'll take whatever you note into consideration.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/

Ardarell_Solo
11.12.2013 , 03:36 AM | #535
Welp, I guess people enjoyed it while it lasted.
I didn't, I always felt this meant cheating :-P

SA & BA ftw!
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage) | Vayus (Guardian)
Dacs (Commando) | Troř (Vanguard) | Craeg (Scoundrel)
<Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> T3-M4
<- Heiler gesucht! Bitte klicken und bewerben!

MiralukaJedi
11.12.2013 , 12:24 PM | #536
Quote: Originally Posted by Thorriin View Post
^This. Was one of the reasons I stopped posting here until it got fixed.

Edit: Speaking of which, what now? The original response when I asked about them fixing it was "Well, they'll be replaced when 78 gear comes out anyways."

But now there are parses with them with people in 78s so the "gear will eventually surpass SA" is no longer valid.
Dread Slayer Kelaeon
Concealment/Lethality Operative
Ebon Hawk

Luckygunslinger
11.12.2013 , 12:41 PM | #537
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
I didn't, I always felt this meant cheating :-P

SA & BA ftw!
I never once parsed with Double SA, never once used it. SA and Elemental Transcendence for me. Double SA is as much of a cheat as going into your parses and editing the text file. At the end of the day, skill does some of the DPS, a 1175 Power Surge does the rest.

It's actually rare to find a parse in the list not exploiting Double SA or Mainstat (If that is considered a bug by the devs).

Kinetic Combat - Artelanis - Darkness
<Shadow Council> - Artorias Sairotra - <Aisthesis>
Eternal Warrior - Gate Crasher - Dragonslayer - of the Ruined World - From Beyond
Rage - Immortal - Guides - Defense - Focus

haksilence
11.12.2013 , 01:17 PM | #538
I never once parsed with Double SA, never once used it. SA and Elemental Transcendence for me. Double SA is as much of a cheat as going into your parses and editing the text file. At the end of the day, skill does some of the DPS, a 1175 Power Surge does the rest.

It's actually rare to find a parse in the list not exploiting Double SA or Mainstat (If that is considered a bug by the devs).
Ive used it on occasion while parsing and threw it on for boss fights sometimes, but otherwise I was aSA/BA guy or a SA/crit-proc most recently on my shadOw, whom can be seen on the leaderboard currently. So not ALL top leaderboards parses were abusing the bug. Just quite a few. I don't expect this bug being fixed to really impact the results of this board.
10/10 NiM Dread Ops
Archon Jaberse, Captain Morgan Spice'rum, Gatecrasher Kithide Ameranthine
<Aisthesis> and <Postmortem>
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Mr. Captain Morgan Roll/Rummaster ^^

Emperor-Norton
11.12.2013 , 03:43 PM | #539

So wait, a relic that does the damage for you takes more skill than one that augments your damage? Double SA was a bugged mechanic but really?
Fix-watchman - Sentinel - Harbinger
RIP Macedonicus

Falver
11.12.2013 , 04:55 PM | #540
Right now I'm contemplating archiving any double SA parses. Opinions?
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/