Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

Shadow_-Hawk
11.04.2013 , 10:33 PM | #411
Like I said before, call me a cheater, don't count my parse, do whatever you want, I really don't care. I have nothing else to say on the matter.
Nubinator DPS Merc
<Nebula> The Ebon Hawk

ceazare
11.04.2013 , 10:35 PM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadow_-Hawk View Post
Like I said before, call me a cheater, don't count my parse, do whatever you want, I really don't care. I have nothing else to say on the matter.
Doesn't look like there's anything left to say after what Evryday posted.
Pelara <Titans>
The Red Eclipse

dakisback
11.04.2013 , 10:35 PM | #413
So you plead the fifth?
DakisbackMarkmanship Sniper Dakisbehindyou[AMR]Lethality Operative DakiscatImmortal Juggernaut Dakisaheadofyou Darkness Assassin
<The Revenant>
The Shadowlands

Shadow_-Hawk
11.04.2013 , 10:38 PM | #414
Quote: Originally Posted by dakisback View Post
^^^^^^^^
In my defense of this, last time I did that my parse went from 3306 to be posted as 3285, which is the only reason I manually cropped it this time, next time I won't do that then.
Nubinator DPS Merc
<Nebula> The Ebon Hawk

dakisback
11.04.2013 , 10:49 PM | #415
In my defense of this, last time I did that my parse went from 3306 to be posted as 3285, which is the only reason I manually cropped it this time, next time I won't do that then.
There won't be a next time.
DakisbackMarkmanship Sniper Dakisbehindyou[AMR]Lethality Operative DakiscatImmortal Juggernaut Dakisaheadofyou Darkness Assassin
<The Revenant>
The Shadowlands

theJediMaste
11.04.2013 , 10:51 PM | #416
Quote: Originally Posted by dakisback View Post
There won't be a next time.
I'm just gonna say one last thing,that being that it doesn't say anywhere in the rules at this moment that someone can be banned from the leaderboards for cheating,not whether the owner of the thread changes that in the future or not is up to him,I'm just pointing out that the rules don't forbid him from posting for what he did. Go read them for yourself if you don't believe me but that's what they say right now.

namesaretough
11.04.2013 , 10:53 PM | #417
Quote: Originally Posted by theJediMaste View Post
I'm just gonna say one last thing,that being that it doesn't say anywhere in the rules at this moment that someone can be banned from the leaderboards for cheating,not whether the owner of the thread changes that in the future or not is up to him,I'm just pointing out that the rules don't forbid him from posting for what he did.
So once someone gets caught they can figure out what they did wrong and learn to cheat better?
Smugglin

theJediMaste
11.04.2013 , 10:55 PM | #418
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
So once someone gets caught they can figure out what they did wrong and learn to cheat better?
No,I'm saying that the rules don't say that right now but your right,the rules probably should be changed to account for this but It's not up to me or you,is it? It's up to the owner of the thread and what he feels is the best thing to do.

Shadow_-Hawk
11.04.2013 , 10:58 PM | #419
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
See, you fail to see the fact that I'm retarded. If you think I could "cheat better" then you're kidding yourself. So, that being said, I apologize to everyone for cheating, I and I alone accept full responsibility/humiliation for my actions. Those who defended me were unaware of the fact that I cheated. If I post again, you can be assured that they will be 100% legit.
Nubinator DPS Merc
<Nebula> The Ebon Hawk

countpopeula
11.04.2013 , 11:05 PM | #420
Quote: Originally Posted by dodgehemi View Post
Im done flaming but until you show some mathematical proof your opinion is just that a opinion until you have proof it is impossible you have no standing to QQ
I think Everyday just did all my math for me.
Ranick
hmd MAGENTA