Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

Creslan
02.04.2014 , 04:49 PM | #1471
Quote: Originally Posted by Quickglue View Post
Wow I didn't think the changes would mean this big an increase in DPS for us... Honestly seems a little extreme to me.
He is using the proc bug on the DF focused ret relic with enure to force a second proc of primary surge.

He got the first one to fire, I didn't even check the other 2.

Carlenux
02.04.2014 , 05:03 PM | #1472
Quote: Originally Posted by Creslan View Post
He is using the proc bug on the DF focused ret relic with enure to force a second proc of primary surge.

lolol i saw that but i mean its still a 30% chance to proc since it is 1 heal only
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

uriaces
02.04.2014 , 05:05 PM | #1473
Quote: Originally Posted by Creslan View Post

Im using my auto heal skill 2 times during the fight....maybe 3 if i think to launch him everytime. With a lot of luck i will earn 3 proc..wooooow maybe...20 dps ? xD Im not a juyo you know, don't have any auto heal during the fight. Im sure i can do better without heal if you want x).

ssfish
02.04.2014 , 05:47 PM | #1474
Quote: Originally Posted by uriaces View Post
Im sure i can do better without heal if you want x).
Considering how much room you have for Crit improvement in that parse, it is simply a matter of time.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

wrathofaprophet
02.04.2014 , 06:02 PM | #1475
The Bird is The Word Legacy

Dread Master Deposer of the Dread Masters
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress Gate Crasher

Ssaffin
02.04.2014 , 06:20 PM | #1476
Quote: Originally Posted by uriaces View Post
Hop 2.6 is here and Guardians are happy today.

Kishekzun-Vigilance-Guardian : 4:21.487 = 3823 dps .

http://www.torparse.com/a/576826/tim...799/0/Overview
How is Kishekzun able to clip ravage exactly .002 or .003 seconds after the last tick every single time? Looking at his log, I can't touch his APM because of that.

Carlenux
02.04.2014 , 06:26 PM | #1477
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssaffin View Post
How is Kishekzun able to clip ravage exactly .002 or .003 seconds after the last tick every single time? Looking at his log, I can't touch his APM because of that.
all warriors can clip Ravage at 2.7 seconds and still do the last hit
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

LongHornTx
02.04.2014 , 06:33 PM | #1478
Every jugg / guardian clips (or should clip ^^) master strike that way, just keep on trying to get the good time
Ne÷ Gunslinger - Elitran Guardian - Ahramys Sentinel

< IMPERIUM > Mantle of the Force

Falver
02.04.2014 , 06:36 PM | #1479
The simple answer is that he's parsed so much that it's engraved in his muscle memory.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/

Ssaffin
02.04.2014 , 06:49 PM | #1480
Quote: Originally Posted by LongHornTx View Post
Every jugg / guardian clips (or should clip ^^) master strike that way, just keep on trying to get the good time
I understand how the clipping works. Looking at your #1 parse Elitran, some of your clips are .2 seconds after the last tick. Some are faster. That seems reasonable and is what I usually see. But somehow Kishekzun is clipping at .002 or .003 every single time. That's 2 or 3 thousandths of a second. Not tenths or hundredths. Doesn't seem possible to me.