Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2.4+ DPS Leaderboard


Transmet's Avatar


Transmet
12.22.2013 , 02:12 PM | #1011
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
Invinc - Operative - Lethality - 4/6/36 - 4m 25 . 133 s, DPS 3770

Log link: http://www.torparse.com/a/528666/3/0/Overview

AMR: dont have one, will create one i guess if u want me to lol.
Glad to see you are parsing again, Carl. A nice pair of 7k + crits on your opening orbital :PPP

Here's another I did. I made a mistake in not using EP and i had 1 instance of Lingering Toxins bug..
4:27.709 - 3739 dps
http://www.torparse.com/a/529219/tim...0/Damage+Dealt

BTW, Carl, this is the proper 'Death' edit of the parse and your actual number :
http://www.torparse.com/a/528666/tim...256/0/Overview
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

a_Sureshot's Avatar


a_Sureshot
12.22.2013 , 03:34 PM | #1012
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
Invinc - Operative - Lethality - 4/6/36 - 4m 25 . 133 s, DPS 3770

Log link: http://www.torparse.com/a/528666/3/0/Overview

AMR: dont have one, will create one i guess if u want me to lol.
gotta love your skills!
Jurbeke

Severity Gaming
Provectus

Carlenux's Avatar


Carlenux
12.22.2013 , 10:54 PM | #1014
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmet View Post
Glad to see you are parsing again, Carl. A nice pair of 7k + crits on your opening orbital :PPP

Here's another I did. I made a mistake in not using EP and i had 1 instance of Lingering Toxins bug..
4:27.709 - 3739 dps
http://www.torparse.com/a/529219/tim...0/Damage+Dealt

BTW, Carl, this is the proper 'Death' edit of the parse and your actual number :
http://www.torparse.com/a/528666/tim...256/0/Overview
aah thanks yeah havent been parsing much and just saw the new Set up for this thread so trying it out, the stupid Armor reduction + 1 mil hp things to add is a pain in the ***, i wasted at least 4 Parses not using them before going into combat lol, my first one was like a 3650 no armor red no 1mil hp close to 4: 30 mins parse and i was like *** is with this new rules >.<, took me like 5 more attempts plus 4 mistakes to get a decent parse for leaderboards /sigh /facepalm
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Aelanis's Avatar


Aelanis
12.23.2013 , 12:45 AM | #1015
Quote: Originally Posted by MKnightRider View Post
Got a Balance update and also did some parsing in both of the hybrids that a Shadow can do. These are all on the 1 Mil Dummy.

Balance - 3595.11

18/0/28 Hybrid - 3464.51

3/18/25 Hybrid - 3467.81

My best Infil parse did have lower overall crit chance, but both hybrids beating Infil is pretty stupid. Guess that buff to DS really helps when you're just spamming it lol.
Hey Falver, I know this post is from quite some time ago, but I do believe that MKnightRider's best parse is the Balance one listed above, coming in ~7 seconds faster than his Infiltration parse you have listed at the number 1 spot. Just letting you know for the next update (and because I want Shadows to look a little bit more competitive ), because it took me a while to find it when I knew to look for it, and you had to comb through quite a few pages of posts to put together the new leaderboards. Thanks for all your hard work!
Dulfy Guides: Hatred, Serenity, Darkness, Kinetic Combat
Ellendra - Death MarkExit Area - Theraton
The Shadowlands

Kmscmt's Avatar


Kmscmt
12.23.2013 , 04:14 AM | #1016
Alvor - Juggernaut - Vengeance - 4/36/6 - TTK 5'4.068s
Torparse: http://www.torparse.com/a/529620/tim...282/0/Overview
AMR: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...e-c79795c9bbb9

MKnightRider's Avatar


MKnightRider
12.23.2013 , 10:40 AM | #1017
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelanis View Post
Hey Falver, I know this post is from quite some time ago, but I do believe that MKnightRider's best parse is the Balance one listed above, coming in ~7 seconds faster than his Infiltration parse you have listed at the number 1 spot. Just letting you know for the next update (and because I want Shadows to look a little bit more competitive ), because it took me a while to find it when I knew to look for it, and you had to comb through quite a few pages of posts to put together the new leaderboards. Thanks for all your hard work!
I've been trying to get a better Balance parse because I know it can do better than that, but Balance seems to hate me right now. I've had quite a few parses where I stay around 3400-3500 until execute and then just get terrible crit rate or make a mistake and it gets ruined. Hopefully sometime soon I'll have something to post.

lordbadtamaru's Avatar


lordbadtamaru
12.23.2013 , 01:15 PM | #1018
Well, throwing my own mediocre 72 hilted hat in the ring.

http://www.torparse.com/a/510765/9/0/Overview
1 million dummy, outdated.

I mainly parse on the 1.5 million dummy. here is my best 1.5 million parse.

http://www.torparse.com/a/511377/2/0/Damage+Dealt

Will try to get a more recent and respectable 1 million parse today (RNG is horrid)

First time using AMR but here goes

AMR: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...3-7c05ca6c20ec
Ry Alt Account
Rydarus/Rykilus/Alácrity/Rlinia/Jindarus/Suradir
<Aisthesis> <Antithesis> <Nemesis> <Rydarus Piggy Bank>
<Somewhat Random Bystanders>

lordbadtamaru's Avatar


lordbadtamaru
12.23.2013 , 01:56 PM | #1019
Ry Alt Account
Rydarus/Rykilus/Alácrity/Rlinia/Jindarus/Suradir
<Aisthesis> <Antithesis> <Nemesis> <Rydarus Piggy Bank>
<Somewhat Random Bystanders>

Banezza's Avatar


Banezza
12.23.2013 , 07:39 PM | #1020
Sanja'Tigrica - Sniper - MM - 36/4/6 - TTK 4:27:492

Log: http://www.torparse.com/a/530116/4/0/Damage+Dealt
AMR: outdated, will update later :P
Sanja'Tigrica
YesYes-good
Mostly HarmlessToFN EU