Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Got in yet??

Hiramas
12.13.2011 , 07:21 AM | #21
please close this.
There are already a million threads out there about this and it has NOTHING to do with Star WARS itself.

Darth_Razz
12.13.2011 , 07:21 AM | #22
I am hoping to get in but.. probably not today

daedenilus
12.13.2011 , 07:21 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Tallyhoe View Post
Tell us how you're really feeling.
what you expect? joyjoy feelings?

Issacton
12.13.2011 , 07:22 AM | #24
Nov 27 2011, I don't think I'll get in today to say the least xD Guess I'll play the new map pack BF3 is releasing today until I do get it.

Inquisitoro
12.13.2011 , 07:22 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Selaaphiel View Post
8/21 here, sadly I'll probably not get in today. But I'm waiting for the next batch of people to get an estimate on the dates per wave, so if they hit August people in a few waves, I'll get even more excited! If only we could pay for first day early access..
Well I bet it won't take long to get you in however remember the first wave is a nightmare. Players complain, some things don't work but then is easier as they go along. So for example tomorrow when everything is commend down a little they might let more waves or increase their number.

harismulasmajic
12.13.2011 , 07:22 AM | #26
This kind of lame...

Averran
12.13.2011 , 07:23 AM | #27
Hello everyone,

We know you are all excited and anxiously awaiting your invite and as such a lot of threads about the topic have arisen. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic, we will be closing this one.