Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No EU people in?

Dudeo
12.13.2011 , 02:05 PM | #1
I just checked the european servers but there are none there. So, have no people from Europe got on yet? Or have they?
-The Jawa Strikes Back-
Rep Guild, now recruiting on Red Eclipse

tricksterbro
12.13.2011 , 02:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dudeo View Post
I just checked the european servers but there are none there. So, have no people from Europe got on yet? Or have they?
Servers with N/A as a timezone are EU

obinon
12.13.2011 , 02:50 PM | #3
Im not in

Aeylita
12.13.2011 , 02:51 PM | #4
Quote:
Servers with N/A as a timezone are EU
Do they show like that in game too ? Cause that will mean alot Americans will join em and after its fixed they refuse to roll a new character and booooooom we have huge amount of laggers roaming around PVP Battlegrounds

Gurre
12.13.2011 , 02:53 PM | #5
I'm on a european server

glinbog
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #6
I want peeps who lag in pvp battlegrounds, hehe.

Ojustaboo
12.13.2011 , 03:25 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by glinbog View Post
I'm in England and will be playing on US servers as I did in the beta (and as did a friend from Ireland) and got zero noticeable lag.

Just like I playon US servers in Lotro (and did so before US and EU merged) and actually noticed more lag (as in noticed some lag on eu servers as opposed to none on US) when I played on the EU servers.

Latency is higher on US servers but noticeable lag is less.

Been a lot of heated debate on Lotros forum when the EU merged, people quoting latency figures as proof of more lag, when the reality is that every single person from the EU I know gets less lag now the servers are in the US than when they were in the EU (raiding and PvP players).

Anyway, I'm playing on the US servers as most of my Lotro kin is moving over to SWTOR and most of them live in the US

Darthmolton
12.13.2011 , 03:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by glinbog View Post
This ^

Estelindis
12.13.2011 , 05:13 PM | #9
I played on a US server during the beta as well (the excellent Jet Nebula) since the European ones were full. I didn't notice any lag. Mind you, I'm going to play on a European server once I get game access since I've applied to a European guild because I want to play the game with people who are awake at the same time as me.

asachar
12.13.2011 , 05:30 PM | #10
Not much fun playing on a server when most of the people are asleep! I'm playing on EU just so everyone else in Europe will be awake when I play!
No, I am your father