Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.4: The Dread War

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 2.4: The Dread War
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Scorpassailant
10.02.2013 , 03:53 PM | #31
On the launcher, its saying 2.4 will be implemented October 3rd. Was it not just implemented yesterday?

GetSomeRed
10.02.2013 , 08:54 PM | #32
is there any way to trade in my old 63 mod pvp gear? or is that pretty much useless now?

idronald
10.03.2013 , 12:05 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRagnarokk View Post
more goodies and yet still no lvl cap increase.....
It's a patch, not a new expansion.

Darth_Haderach
10.07.2013 , 11:42 PM | #34
Seeing this update brings warm feelings to my heart.
ALSO, WHERE IS THERON?

Bodhysattva
10.08.2013 , 06:25 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Haderach View Post
Seeing this update brings warm feelings to my heart.
100% agreement

Lecto
10.31.2013 , 09:32 PM | #36
Dear BW,
It's always been my practice to rate new material after I finish it.....so here goes nothing!!

*The best part about this patch is the story on Oricon: great vibe/atmosphere, story is awesome (both sides), & the new rep rewards are nice. I also like the Arenas....but my main focus is PvE....I would like to see the arenas get their own Q though.

*I haven't completed the last raid yet....but there is a TON of stuff going on. I think it may need to be nerfed somehow...not sure how though. All the other fights are great though....tons of new mechanics...I always love seeing new stuff like that.

*Over all I really like this patch, but I'd like to see more story in the Raids themselves. It's not a problem with this patch in particular, but just something I feel would enhance the game. Maybe there could be some dialog trees before a final boss or something....or even better like a quick time event that might cause some of the random group members to have to split up...like someone could fall off a cliff or something before a mob fight -- dynamic story events.

All & all...good patch BW --- A-.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10