Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.4: The Dread War

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 2.4: The Dread War
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

spectreclees
10.02.2013 , 02:24 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Shoutout to whoever thought up "Commander Zauron" in the tower and making the achievement's name "The Eye of Zauron."
There is one called the "The Walking Dread". I laughed.

chuixupu
10.02.2013 , 02:47 AM | #22
My favorite achievement title so far is "Too Suave for Riko". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Nostroo
10.02.2013 , 03:56 AM | #23
When will the Holonet and the Elder Game Guide on the Website be updated? The Elder Game Guide is missing the Kell Dragon and the Dreadforged Tier and the Holonet is missing 3 Operations, the new Arenas, Treek, the Moons CZ-198 and Oricon and everything about lvl 55 Flashpoints.
Jar'Kai Sword | R.I.P Jen'jidai
Nostro-Legacy <Abgesandte der Macht>
Quote: Originally Posted by varietasplus View Post
Ever since they claimed the black-yellow fortitude crystal most popular,
I ignore any conclusion they come to based on raw data.

Eillack
10.02.2013 , 06:42 AM | #24
Update 2.4: The Bug War

Anyone starting to count all the broken / bugged things that this patch created yet?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.
Referral Code
The Benefits of Referrals

DarthVengeant
10.02.2013 , 07:19 AM | #25
New Planet done in 45 min and of course the Frame Rate is as bad as everything else added to the game since 2.0. The engine in this game is flat out broken. I unsubbed a while back because of all the bugs and bad performance and only came back for one month to see what 2.4 was all about, but right out of the gate more bugs. One Op can't be completed because of it. Heck, I cant even preview things (dye/armor) on the GTN now either.

Unsubbing again at the end of the month. Going back to Guild Wars 2 A game that gets all kinds of content and good performance with no sub. Yet, Bioware cant do that WITH sub.

Also, in Guild Wars 2 you don't get nickle and dimed to death. You also get hundreds of kinds of dyes that dont go away on use.

OwnerJord
10.02.2013 , 07:23 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
New Planet done in 45 min and of course the Frame Rate is as bad as everything else added to the game since 2.0. The engine in this game is flat out broken. I unsubbed a while back because of all the bugs and bad performance and only came back for one month to see what 2.4 was all about, but right out of the gate more bugs. One Op can't be completed because of it. Heck, I cant even preview things (dye/armor) on the GTN now either.

Unsubbing again at the end of the month. Going back to Guild Wars 2 A game that gets all kinds of content and good performance with no sub. Yet, Bioware cant do that WITH sub.
If I cooked a lot of chips up for my area, would you like to come round? I could definitely use some of that salt on the chips.

In response to this thread, absolutely loving this update! Planet quest line was sweet, already did Dread Fortress (But suffering from the bug (Ops) Descend into dread fortress quest where it won't show as complete even though I've done DF.) but apart from all that, I am now gearing for the next ops!

Very good struff BW
"It was not your ships or your men or your vaunted 'fight for freedom' that won this, the final battle of the war. It was by the actions of one person–the Jedi Revan–that you prevailed. Revan's strategies and tactics defeated the best of us. Even Mandalore himself was taken aback by the ferocity, the tenacity, and the subtlety of Revan's plans."

DarthRagnarokk
10.02.2013 , 08:28 AM | #27
more goodies and yet still no lvl cap increase.....

VanderII
10.02.2013 , 08:59 AM | #28
Nice patch, in this week I'd like to try new operations
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

spoljar
10.02.2013 , 10:47 AM | #29
Hey, if it's strong in the dark side, it's good enough for me!
Keep the good stuff comming.
- The Force shall set us free! -

EranofArcadia
10.02.2013 , 01:47 PM | #30
Your update is bad and you should feel bad.

(Seriously, I haven't been playing long enough to have a character at max level so endgame content is not something I am able to judge.)