Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Experienced sorc healer looking for laid back Imperial PvP guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Experienced sorc healer looking for laid back Imperial PvP guild

Stormwar
09.27.2013 , 10:24 PM | #1
Hey everyone, I just started playing TOR again about a couple weeks ago. I leveled up my Sorc healer Stormwarr to 55 and I am currently getting the basic PvP gear. I'm looking for a laid back casual/moderate Imperial guild that's PvP focused and is aware that RL comes first.

A bit about me, I've played MMOs for nearly 10 years on and off and I've kept up with friends I've met over the years. I haven't touched an MMO in months until recently and since I am a Star Wars fanatic I plan to stick around on this game.

The main reason why I'm looking for a laid back guild is because my school schedule changes by the month, and at times I would be going six days a week. I'll still be active however, but being on at fixed times will be difficult.

The best way to contact me is probably in game. I'll be putting all of my gazillion alts in the backburner while I get my sorc geared up. My Sorc's name is Stormwarr; if there's any questions feel free to PM me or send me a mail if I'm not on. Looking forward to talking, and in the meantime I'll be a random Sorc healer spamming heals in WZs.

DocZoloft
09.28.2013 , 11:41 AM | #2
You should consider applying to The Art of Warfare's <Empire of TAW>. We have people online at all times of the day and plenty of active pvp-oriented folks. Check out my signature for more information or email Opherium@taw.net for more information about our pvp teams.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline