Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Warning

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DreadMasters
09.27.2013 , 03:24 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Styrak may have fallen, but your victory is an empty one. We are the Dread Masters. We are your nightmares incarnate. No longer contained by the Empire or the Republic, we will terrorize the galaxy as we please. It is futile to resist.

You have a choice - become one of us or be swept aside. But the magnitude of our power is more than most can bear. You must tell us why you are worthy of us.

Choose your words wisely. We will be watching.

a-madman
09.27.2013 , 03:26 PM | #2
o.O cant wait

Bleeters
09.27.2013 , 03:27 PM | #3
Hey, remember that time you all got your asses kicked by one Jedi and some Republic special forces?

Good times.

Makillda
09.27.2013 , 03:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadMasters View Post
Styrak may have fallen, but your victory is an empty one. We are the Dread Masters. We are your nightmares incarnate. No longer contained by the Empire or the Republic, we will terroize the galaxy as we please. It is futile to resist.

You have a choice - become one of us or be swept aside. But the magnitude of our power is more than most can bare. You must tell us why you are worthy of us.

Choose your words wisely. We will be watching.
Hmm, let's see... Could you bear the burden of the sight of my bare, pasty-white backside pointed in your general direction?

I'll bare it! I swear! The brightness will eclipse the sun!

LegoUniverseBC
09.27.2013 , 03:36 PM | #5
I'd love to join the Dread Masters! How can I join?
I'd love to crush some imperial and republic scum and help the most powerful beings rule the galaxy through madness and terror!

KarmaForce
09.27.2013 , 03:37 PM | #6
Cute, but how bout some real info about what's to come?

a-madman
09.27.2013 , 03:42 PM | #7
My question is,

why is there no update on the dev trackers saying about the maintenance for Tuesday???

As wasn't we told that there would always be a updated on Friday if there was maintenance on the following Tuesdays

DreadMasters
09.27.2013 , 03:45 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Madness has already claimed Makillda. More will follow.

Tachenko_Yuri
09.27.2013 , 03:49 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadMasters View Post

You have a choice - become one of us or be swept aside. But the magnitude of our power is more than most can bear. You must tell us why you are worthy of us.
Yes, your colleague Mr.s Went on about my courage and power, but then the cultists, and Mr.S himself attempted at my life. But he got killed. Sowwy

May I redeem myself and take his place?
Current Main: Lynette Walkhar
Commando - Eternal Warrior - The Red Eclipse - Conquerer of Quesh/Voss/Makeb/Balmorra - Potentiae Guild

BenKatarn
09.27.2013 , 03:56 PM | #10
You want a piece of me, Dread Masters? Bring it!
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech