Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

best sorcs and sages on the server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
best sorcs and sages on the server?

SOULCASTER
09.29.2013 , 07:36 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SexualPanda View Post
Gotta give love to my bud Methodus from HVND. Best DPS Sage hands down. Healing Sage on the other hand, that's up for debate.
I've seen methodus play, and he plays his scoundrel very well. I don't think he's anything spectacular on his sage, from what I've seen anyway (to be fair). But if you think the best sage player on the server is a member of HVND, well then....

I will say Methodus is likely the best player HVND has, for sure.

MUDCLOT and THURINLORE were arguably the best sorcs on the server. I have no doubt there are a handful of others on par with them out there on the server. However those 2 names are the most known, for a reason.
WAR & WEAPONS OF WAR
Prophecy of the Five | Guild Leader
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
5x Season 1 All-star | 7 Year SWG Vet (Bria)

supermouthcml
09.29.2013 , 08:18 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
I've seen methodus play, and he plays his scoundrel very well. I don't think he's anything spectacular on his sage, from what I've seen anyway (to be fair). But if you think the best sage player on the server is a member of HVND, well then....

I will say Methodus is likely the best player HVND has, for sure.

MUDCLOT and THURINLORE were arguably the best sorcs on the server. I have no doubt there are a handful of others on par with them out there on the server. However those 2 names are the most known, for a reason.
mudclot for sure, he puts up nice dps and is pretty smart, but thurinlore? c'monnnn man , hes just in a good guild lmao, id be willing to bet if any other average sage/sorc ran with the same premades they would pull similar numbers.. geez lol
Naylun - Naylen
Sorc & Sage | All specs
Jedi Covenant

Dedrayge
09.29.2013 , 08:56 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by supermouthcml View Post
mudclot for sure, he puts up nice dps and is pretty smart, but thurinlore? c'monnnn man , hes just in a good guild lmao, id be willing to bet if any other average sage/sorc ran with the same premades they would pull similar numbers.. geez lol
Oh, oh, I want to run my sorc with these premades!

People won't leave my poor sorc alone...Hmm...But maybe...If I go corruption, they'll leave him alone.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

TraderTod
09.29.2013 , 09:16 AM | #24
Leafy, hands down, best sage on server. Than maybe Naylun.
Lafy

Blaurfingar

Wraggles

supermouthcml
09.29.2013 , 09:52 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TraderTod View Post
Leafy, hands down, best sage on server. Than maybe Naylun.
i second this! ^ . dont be fooled, leafy just looks like a scoundrel. bioware just knew that leafy was the best sage and was the master of healing to full so they gave him stealth and a shotgun >.>
Naylun - Naylen
Sorc & Sage | All specs
Jedi Covenant

supermouthcml
09.29.2013 , 09:56 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedrayge View Post
Oh, oh, I want to run my sorc with these premades!

People won't leave my poor sorc alone...Hmm...But maybe...If I go corruption, they'll leave him alone.
thats why i keep a few extra jawagrams on me at all times... that $h!ts like lunch money to the heavy and medium armored meanies that plague us >.>
Naylun - Naylen
Sorc & Sage | All specs
Jedi Covenant

Laforet
09.29.2013 , 10:01 AM | #27
Thurinlore is solid, Mudcloth is surely the DPS pwnstar but thurin is a versatile sorc, i havent seem him in some time tho.
Believer - Seer - Fatman - RETIRED

Jkelectronet Poledancer new healstar inc.

supermouthcml
09.29.2013 , 10:08 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Laforet View Post
Thurinlore is solid, Mudcloth is surely the DPS pwnstar but thurin is a versatile sorc, i havent seem him in some time tho.
cuz casual went to the bastion
Naylun - Naylen
Sorc & Sage | All specs
Jedi Covenant

OldSpiceSwag
09.29.2013 , 10:38 AM | #29
lol no

malz jery kommi xeno mudclot thurin thundaga didious are the best that are/were

Dedrayge
09.29.2013 , 11:41 AM | #30
thats why i keep a few extra jawagrams on me at all times... that $h!ts like lunch money to the heavy and medium armored meanies that plague us >.>
Actually, those meanies seem more obsessed with my jugg than my sorc...Good thing my jugg has a set of tank gear. With an operative healer, free casting DPS sorc *** rape for the other team!

cuz casual went to the bastion
why...why would they do such a thing...
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar