sabe marshal handwraps/gloves drop

DarkJediMage

ok. thanks. you restored my fate.

The reason I say this is because I got two of them from the GTN, NOT that I farmed them myself... Or rather, I did try but after two hours getting mostly green stuff, changing instances and trying on different characters, it just became too much for me.

For what is worth, there are these gloves, from a craftable armor set, that look 100% IDENTICAL.... Wish I could remember the name; Can check out later if you'd like though.

The reason I say this is because I got two of them from the GTN, NOT that I farmed them myself... Or rather, I did try but after two hours getting mostly green stuff, changing instances and trying on different characters, it just became too much for me.

For what is worth, there are these gloves, from a craftable armor set, that look 100% IDENTICAL.... Wish I could remember the name; Can check out later if you'd like though.

I sold a few of these that I had in my inventory since before adaptive gear came out... not sure if they still drop.

I sold a few of these that I had in my inventory since before adaptive gear came out... not sure if they still drop.

The other pieces still do, so there's no reason to assume the gloves alone won't drop. I got the belt from the lone Jedi Guardian on Grathan's compound, two days ago.

Kinda ironic in a way, since I spent like two(!!!) weeks looking for it on the GTN, a few months back. :cool: