Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Favorite Shots

CorePhantom
10.26.2013 , 12:21 PM | #141
_Hero - Major Keelan (Trooper)_

Been a little bored with what I've been able to capture lately, so I've tried to put a little more effort into getting shots that has motions or actions, basically just any kind of activity taking place in the shots, even if it's just something as simple as hand gestures, hope this will make them a little more interesting

Hi-Rez:
Equipment notes for those interested:
Spoiler

CorePhantom
10.26.2013 , 12:33 PM | #142

Been a little bored with what I've been able to capture lately, so I've tried to put a little more effort into getting shots that has motions or actions, basically just any kind of activity taking place in the shots, even if it's just something as simple as hand gestures, hope this will make them a little more interesting

Hi-Rez:
Spoiler

ban-canal
10.26.2013 , 05:34 PM | #143
your shot are absolutelutely splendid but mine not so much im trying to find some cool gear for y op currently once i do ill post
wished i played a girl the skydances out fit is stunning

CorePhantom
10.27.2013 , 06:50 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by ban-canal View Post
your shot are absolutelutely splendid
Thanks! much appreciated

Quote:
but mine not so much im trying to find some cool gear for y op currently once i do ill post
Keep trying, it gets easier once you get the hang of it

Quote:
wished i played a girl the skydances out fit is stunning
Yea I really like that set as well

I've always liked creating female characters as much as male, though my "I" character (where I feel I play the character as being a reflection of myself) is always male, with my female characters I feel more like a guiding "force" leading them down the right path and helping them make the right decisions, not to mention what to wear ofc hehe
"Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Hound of War"

CorePhantom
10.27.2013 , 06:57 AM | #145

I could not decide which of the following two shots I liked the most, so I am just going to post the both of them

Hi-Rez:
Spoiler

CorePhantom
10.27.2013 , 07:15 AM | #146

Hi-Rez:
Spoiler

ban-canal
10.27.2013 , 11:20 AM | #147
i think that once i get a nice looking robe for my consuler ill post it so far nt having nearly enough credits to get the geari want however im loving messing around with trooper gear so may possibilities

CorePhantom
10.30.2013 , 08:45 AM | #148

Celebrating reaching max level with Major Keelan of Havoc Squad last night, making it my third character to reach level 55, so today I might be posting a little more shots at the same time than I normally would hehe

Hi-Rez:
Spoiler

CorePhantom
10.30.2013 , 08:54 AM | #149

Celebrating reaching max level with Major Keelan of Havoc Squad last night, making it my third character to reach level 55, so today I might be posting a little more shots at the same time than I normally would hehe

Hi-Rez:
Spoiler

CorePhantom
10.31.2013 , 06:33 AM | #150

Hi-Rez:Equipment notes for those interested:
Spoiler