Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Slicing Question

Emyar
12.21.2011 , 05:25 PM | #1
Reading through the forums here I see a lot of people that say "never take missions that aren't bountiful or rich yield. How is this possible when you have nothing but moderate yield missions? As far as i can see their is no way to ignore the. I don't see how you can only take rich or bountiful missions if you aren't getting them all of the time.

Temet
12.21.2011 , 05:27 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Emyar View Post
Reading through the forums here I see a lot of people that say "never take missions that aren't bountiful or rich yield. How is this possible when you have nothing but moderate yield missions? As far as i can see their is no way to ignore the. I don't see how you can only take rich or bountiful missions if you aren't getting them all of the time.
It only really works once you get multiple classes of missions available, when you only have class one or two missions available, you may very well run out. Unfortunately, this is most notable around class two, when leveling the skill can actually lose you money.

Emyar
12.21.2011 , 05:29 PM | #3
I am on class 2 right now, i still see a small amount of income while leveling, I make a pretty good gain from nodes while questing though. I have noticed I started to see more bountiful/rich yield lately. I am at about 150 slicing right now but only level 17. When you get into the higher levels is their more missions available that the 4-5 I have at a time now?

Temet
12.21.2011 , 05:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Emyar View Post
I am on class 2 right now, i still see a small amount of income while leveling, I make a pretty good gain from nodes while questing though. I have noticed I started to see more bountiful/rich yield lately. I am at about 150 slicing right now but only level 17. When you get into the higher levels is their more missions available that the 4-5 I have at a time now?
Missions have both a minimum slicing requirement and a minimum level requirement, so yes more will be available. Although there are a limited number of missions per mission class.