Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All the good PVP Repub guilds are gone?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
All the good PVP Repub guilds are gone?

Illuminatiii
09.24.2013 , 06:33 PM | #1
It's getting hard to log in and see the fail.

Who is left? Should I wait a week until 2.4?

Lot's of good on the Imp side still around. Seems like a great opportunity to get a good repub guild going.

Anyway, hate to rant on what I've seen but hoping there is something. Hell, I'll even start a guild if I can pick up a few good players with interest left. Pm me if interested. I have a Guard/Sent (full conq) and I wouldn't mind dueling, running duo's to find some people.

-Illuminati (pm Killamanjaroo in game)

OldSpiceSwag
09.24.2013 , 07:40 PM | #2
gone till 2.4 baybee

Chocobo_Kramer
09.24.2013 , 07:56 PM | #3
Dude, both sides are awful right now. Lot of sloppy games.
Terkners, Teknus, Garlic, Tek'nerd, Kramer

Captain-Luke
09.24.2013 , 09:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Chocobo_Kramer View Post
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=682527
Master Wahl
My Theme Song: Heart of Courage

JaingSkiratapwns
09.24.2013 , 10:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Chocobo_Kramer View Post
Truth, its not like imp side is much better. Unless players comeback with the update, this games pvp aspect will be a thing of the past.
[
Plays on POT5

supermouthcml
09.25.2013 , 08:43 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JaingSkiratapwns View Post
Truth, its not like imp side is much better. Unless players comeback with the update, this games pvp aspect will be a thing of the past.
10 bucks says its a thing of the past regardless, good players are leaving when at the same time wzs are about to become f2p.....
Naylun - Naylen
Sorc & Sage | All specs
Jedi Covenant

Fatitude
09.25.2013 , 08:56 AM | #7
Op if you play in the evening time frame 9pm cst shoot Naylun, Bogend or myself a tell. We will group ya up. We are fairly new to the server but, are interested in trouncing imps nightly.
Urbanmeyer
REMNANTS OF THE JEDI
Submergepain, 55 Guardian, Urbanmeyer, 55 Vanguard
Visit ROTJ Online | Pot5/Shadowlands

Jakev-
09.25.2013 , 02:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by PumaI View Post
<Untamed Wild Stallions> has been reborn as a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players. We already fill the void. Born from the ashes of brobis alt guild (tehe, I still <3 you brobi(You should have honoured our agreement!)) we take only those with the drive to act younger than the legal drinking age, cuz you know, alcohol is bad, mkay? We look forward to treating you all to a fun roleplaying experience come arenas. Our guild is so professional, our guardian tank key binds so well, he tapes his keys together to make elite macros that game detection could never discover(True story). Our sorc dps will fight you irl, he has the black eyes to prove it, and our marauder is Korean (Nuff said). Thank you for your time. : )
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

TraderTod
09.25.2013 , 11:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Illuminatiii View Post
It's getting hard to log in and see the fail.

Who is left? Should I wait a week until 2.4?

Lot's of good on the Imp side still around. Seems like a great opportunity to get a good repub guild going.

Anyway, hate to rant on what I've seen but hoping there is something. Hell, I'll even start a guild if I can pick up a few good players with interest left. Pm me if interested. I have a Guard/Sent (full conq) and I wouldn't mind dueling, running duo's to find some people.

-Illuminati (pm Killamanjaroo in game)
Both sides suck right now man.. I made a 38k commando (Blaurfingar) just to take advantage of this time of suckage and troll. I'm half asleep most warzones with leafy... I occasionally wake up if there's a lobster trying to peench me but I often find myself just letting it happen.. even by noobs like strogg. Hopefully the competition will come back for 2.4!
Lafy

Blaurfingar

Wraggles

Res)Nova

leijae
09.26.2013 , 06:43 AM | #10
I don't know about guys, but I've been getting heavy into RP...
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>